Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Thought it was a clear foul on Leno

1 Like

Arteta’s body language already looks like of a man who’s given up.

1 Like

Arsenal’s next two fixtures…Chelsea and Man City. Ooft

2 Likes

Sad for us if this is how they’ll be going into those. Wish we faced them instead now.

5 Likes

Which is why we need them to rally and take a tiny bit of self-confidence into the first of those games.

Their defence is still a shambles, Nat is available for 15m ffs.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t have mattered against us - any of our CBs win the near post header or Alisson smashes the guy marking him out of the way to get to the ball. Arsenal are so, so weak.

6 Likes

this is highly entertaining. Brentford FC will be top of the PL for at least 1 day

2 Likes

Yes, but at the same time, imagine the absolute entertainment if they start the season with 0-0-0 The wicked daemon inside me is licking it’s lips in anticipation of such a thrill;-)

1 Like

I think I may indeed visit the obnoxious Arsenal Fan TV tonight.

Superb save. Class.

3 Likes

It was, but I also think it was a foul on the keeper. Worse for arsenal, it also has the feel of the sort of foul refs ignore when everyone knows you’re a soft touch at set pieces.

4 Likes

Brentford has fought well. They deserve a result and this will be grand for them and some what abyssmal for Arsenal. Ian Wright looked as glum as I have seen him too .
Å very cool start to Season 21-22 :slight_smile: :smile:

2 Likes

Its been gold watching there watch along.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic atmosphere at Brentford Community Stadium.

3 Likes

Spot the team and the club of Individuals however the pundits will tell you shiny new things are the only way you win things.

8 Likes

Clear foul on Leno but we got 147 of those types of decisions that went against us last season and ya gotta fight through it.

4 Likes

I just want to hear it once from them.

“we’re top of the league”…

1 Like
11 Likes

Arteta is shite. Feels like he could be the man to finally take Everton down in the near future.