Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Arsenal aren’t very likely to go down,but maybe they better get Fat Sam in pretty quickly just to be on the safe side😉

1 Like

Have a few friends who are arsenal fans they all want Arteta out. I think he will stay until Xmas and if still struggling they will replace him.

I don’t dislike Arsenal enough anymore to want him to stay. It can’t be good for us if there’s no hope of them ever taking points off City or Chelsea.

2 Likes

Never disliked them to be honest, their fans around here congratulated me a few times after we won the league and CL (naturally).

Spurs fans seem to be the worst of the two.

4 Likes

Their fans have gone very quiet last couple of seasons, when they signed Pepe they all thought their front 3 was better than ours. :smiley:

2 Likes

Think that’s the last time I heard them pipe up was the season when they went into our game level and all the talk was of Pepe and he fluffed that one on one, we won 3-1 and I don’t think they ever recovered.

4 Likes

Saka’s droopy eyes always make him looks like he’s not too interested or indifferent. :sweat_smile:

My son at Brentford FC, in 2019 at the Leeds match. Great experience.

8 Likes

There’s no coming back from this :wink:

3 Likes

So does his off the ball play. Unless he has the ball he just doesn’t seem interested.

1 Like

Tierney looks like the only one from whom something might come for Arsenal.

Nah it was late august one, we had just finished a pre season and a few lads were giving it because we hadn’t bought anyone.

I think that’s when I started to ignore what you signed.

As for signings, you can spend 10 paragraphs telling yourself Lukaku is better than he was at Man Utd but he doesn’t explain why he is better.

And why was he so poor at Man Utd? If Havertz develops like you may expect then they have another opportunity.

One unknown on us seems to be put ahead of all the unknowns by others. No one knows about Lukaku back in an arena he was ok in, no one knows about Varane or Sancho to be honest. As for City I’m not even sure if they have improved.

Punditry here in Britain is ignoring the obvious until it’s too late.

Not that I’m bothered

2 Likes

Brentford 2-0 Noergaard with the header.

1 Like

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

2 Likes

More Gooners defending.

2 Likes

2-0 !

2 Likes

That was absolutely pathetic by Arsenal.

2 Likes

And with that goal, Arsenal will plummet from top of the league to 20th.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Season has started and it is an entertaining game. And if little Brentford beats the rusty old cannons from London as well. How sweet would that be !!
And as I wrote, 2-0 after weak box defending! Wowsy!!! :metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

In all fairness id be gutted if they didnt overturn that. Definite foul on the keeper in my book

1 Like