Premier League 2021/22 (Part 2)

Also just noticed they’ve got Mane and Salah on the wrong sides. It’s like they’re intentionally trying to irritate me.

2 Likes

I was going to add that but didn’t want to say anything. Not sure why it’s automatically determined that it’s a 4-3-3 either. BBC just regularly fuck these things up. What most annoys me is when they do the whole pick your XI thing and they don’t allow players to be selected in certain areas of the pitch notwithstanding that they play there. Planks.

3 Likes

Son does
Ronaldo doesn’t

1 Like

And apparently the co-comentator on channel 4 misspoke and called him Arsehole.

At this point I have some issues with the media on this.

I’ve seen this mentioned a few times now, who the hell was rating Weghorst? It felt like one of those Fifa signings you do when you need a striker as cover knowing he won’t play and will want out at the end of the season.

I’ve seen more promise in an Poundland sandwich.

1 Like

Ok but I didn’t mention Ronaldo anywhere…

I did.
The thing is Salah, Mane, Son should be the front three…its not a case of Son vs Mane…

The future is RED.

I had to clarify that.

I was surprised to learn that Fabinho was only 28

United - Arsenal

One winning streak will end. Hopefully both end.

3 Likes

:thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Shouldn’t the thread title be changed if we are still using it… Just asking is all :0)

1 Like

Well you wouldv’e thought both would…considering the season ended 4 months ago.

1 Like

Net transfer spend of the so-called “Big Six”, last nine windows according to Transfermarkt

ManU £545m
Arsenal £440m
Chelsea £383m
Spurs £331
Liverpool £217m
ManC £204m

How is Aston Villa on this list???

Coutinho effect?

They shouldn’t be on this list for accounting malpractice.

1 Like

Actually, there IS a new thread. This zombie thread was revived by @GermanRed. Probably need a mod to lock this thread.

1 Like