Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Great start for Arsenal. I thought they started really well, all over Palace the first 20-25, but didn’t manage to keep hold of the initiative - as Liverpool and City would do.

No shame in not being at the level of those two though. They play good football, the new signings seem to fit in very nicely. I also thought Saliba was excellent, looks like a really good player. Could be a fun team to follow this season.

2 Likes

New season starts today for us.

I’m calling it now - we’re going to win it this year.

Doubt any team can get close to us or City again.

And between us and City - I think it’s difficult to say who added or lost quality.

But in quantity - I believe letting Jesus and Sterling go will cost them.

Origi was often unavailable or Klopp didn’t trust him enough to start him.

We replaced him and Mané with Díaz and Nunez - positive headache for Klopp ahead of each game.

Well theres a shock!

1 Like

I know Palace is more entertaining under Patrick Vieira, but their results/performances hasn’t improved.

1 Like

I think thats unfair on Viera. He has been overhauling the entire squad in a very short period of time, without the large sums of money others have. We’re only just starting his second season there and he played an Arsenal side that is better than they were last season when they were already better than much of the league.

1 Like

Bournemouth start quick

The Saints went 1 up against Spurs.

2 Likes

Come on Southampton

1 Like

Forest looking good against the Oil-soaked Barcodes so far.

Damn so many teams to hate

Ah well forget it

Damn, Spurs equalised.

Edit: And then ahead.

Interesting that for all the focus on Newcastle’s likely big summer spending, they start today with a team full of players who ended last season with them.

This Hassomthing guy is stealing a living for years.

Getting played off the park but the barcodes can’t put one away.

1 Like

Spurs 4-1 up.

Before people react I’ll watch out for their away games more than their home.

There also facing a team that’s hardly changed and probably is weaker than last years. I’d rather had that but we seem to always get a newly promoted one.

Saying that Newcastle are fearing better and Villa worse

Bournemouth 2-0 Aston Villa. Stevie will be under pressure 2 wins in 12 pl games.

1 Like

Bitters to win the league in August? :smile:

1 Like

The battle of the former teams of oligarchs.