Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

1 thing I did want to point out in match thread but didn’t have chance to was Fulham fans booing a kid.

Classless cunts, already want them down.

I’ve only watched it once in about 5 years. It’s a shit show.

What don’t you like about it?

I personally love it…Lineker Wright and Shearer are the dream team for me…love the guy that narrates all the games, whoever he is.

& of course the theme song.

Lineker and Shearer with their double standards and little grumpy Murphy.

Pretty impressive from Spurs.

Kuluevski can certainly play.

Well thats quite a comical OG by Salisu. LOL

Christ, on earth was Sa doing there…can’t believe VAR didn’t give that as a pen.

Oh dear Sa, what a mess looooool…beaten so easily for the first and then almost dwelled on the ball to gift Leeds another.

Guess we’re all rooting for Brighton and West Ham wins today then?

1 Like

An Adam Lallana masterclass (before he inevitably limps off in the 47th minute), followed by Jarrod Bowen scoring - naturally TWICE!!

Utd look weaker this season…probably the worst Utd I’ve ever seen.

Effectively bought in Eriksen to replace Pogba, Martinez to replace Varane and Malacia to replace Telles.

Also does anyone know the situation with Greenwood? Is he suspended by the club for the season? & will Ronaldo still be a Utd player come start of next month.

Oh please let this happen.

Utd already under the cosh in first minute, Dalot LOL

1 Like

Bruno hahaha

Fred looool.

Yeah, Bruno should’ve done better with that shot.

And Trossard wasted the gift given to him.

But Brighton seem a little too open.

Welbeck shouldv’e done better there, slipped at vital moment.

Danny Wellbeck has stolen a living in the Prem. He’s a Championship level striker. Brighton would be better off starting with Maupay.

(goes without saying, I’ll change my mind if he scores)

2 Likes

If Grob had gone down there I reckon Slabhead could have had a red for that elbow

Utd are just bad.

I wonder how much time ManU will need to get their build-up play to a level EtH is satisfied with. And, of course, if this group of defenders and midfielders have it in them.

Martinez should be a big help, but probably not enough. Can see why they wanted a player like De Jong, and were willing to pay big for him.

How come the lino put up his flag straight away there?

Dirty mctominnay.

1 Like

Consistency out the window as usual when it comes to refereeing. It should have stayed down there forsure. Far too tight.