Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Wouldn’t mind the plastics smashing the bitters later.

1 Like

That would be the first match in which Soton have scored three this season and only the fourth where they scored 2 or more. Good timing from them.

That relegation battle. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nunes (on the bench) with a red as well near the end. Seems like things got a bit heated over there.

Leeds 1 point behind wolves with a game in hand, this is one crazy league.

Yup, they moved up 5 places with that win. Still just 4 points between 12th and 20th.

That Everton pink kit :scream:

1 Like

Typical Dyche this. Dull as paint dry.

Reina? Which clanger was that? I remember Migs letting one slip through his hands in the Boxing Day game at the Etihad. :nerd_face:

I’d worry about Newcastle as well, maybe a tad more than Tottenham because the former aren’t experiencing any uncertainty over manager, players or finances. They seem to have recovered from their winter slump, while we’re consistent at only one thing - shooting ourselves in the feet.

1 Like

Havertz just a shoulder charge on one of the everton defenders trying to head a ball that would have been a sin bin in rugby and was completely ignored :rofl:

Etihad, February 2013 (2012-13). They went 1-0 up, Sturridge and Gerrard both scored long-range bangers, and then Reina went walkabout and Aguero chipped him from a tight angle. It was a great finish but Pepe had no need to leave his goal and cost us two points. I liked Pepe far better than Mignolet and think he was far better in comparing both of their peaks, but that season he wasn’t great.

1 Like

T-rex needed slightly longer arms. 1-0 Chelsea

Ah yeah, I remember it now. When Stevie scored his my lad was on the telly, front row of the away end. They used that goal on the Sky PL adverts for a while afterwards. :+1::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Doesn’t get anymore Sean Dyche than that.

Pen Chelsea, Tarkowski taking out James…both he and Godfrey.

Harsh…we would have been calling a dive there…

2-2

1 Like

Koulibali and Kepa :rofl:

Happy with those results today :slightly_smiling_face: