Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

It’s one the twatterati can claim is bringing youth through.

Brighton have got 4 points from what they might have expected to get 1 or zero.

1 Like

Nah; they would have relegation fodder like Man U down as an easy three points.

1 Like

Let’s be serious it’s good results for them.

1 Like

Watching Wolves - Fulham…

What a pathetic twat Mitrovic is. Hot-headed, arrogant, old school balkan tough guy, yappin and yappin and won’t fuckin stop yappin when things don’t go his way. His gigantic ego explodes when he finally pulls some half lucky stunt against top class defenders (like against Virgil). But can’t do shite against Wolves. Ran furiously half a pitch just to clatter down Gibbs White and his infinite divinity even missed a penalty. So -1 point in my Fantasy.

Bas ti hvala, seljacina jadna.

2 Likes

On TIA, I often complained how former Partizan players always scored against Liverpool. This is so typical from us… Had he missed a penalty last week and scored today, they would have had one point more. Oh, well.

4 Likes

I made a flippant remark to myself that he will miss his next one…

1 Like

Are they auditioning for Everton or what? :confused:

1 Like

Brentford have a nice high press on. Not sure if they can sustain for entire match but they’re coming at United.

1 Like

Do you know why they keep booing Eriksen ? Must be some bad blood i don’t know of.

3 Likes

Brentford 1-0, de gea ha ha haha ha

2 Likes

De gea, hilarious lol

3 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahaa

De Gea hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaaahahhaahah

2 Likes

Only thing I can think of is they feel betrayed in a sense.

Beautiful goal!

EDIT: Dasilva was even surprised it went in. :joy:

1 Like

haha

2 Likes

Ice cream scoop by DDG. Oops.

1 Like

FDJ is a keeper correct? Muah.

1 Like

Lol, one of their best and usually most reliable players fucks up. But he won’t be the reason why they lose I think. Their midfield and defence has been pounced on by Brentford. United defence looks shaky and Slabhead gave away the ball needlessly in an earlier situation.

3 Likes

In what universe is this guy an £80 million player, being paid however much every week and representing his country?

He’s utter wank.

3 Likes

I agree. He can’t play a highline at all, he is much too slow. He suits only in teams that lay low at the back. And yeah, a far cry from 80 mil !

1 Like