Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Really? Just a tiny bit better? Scoring 5 away goals could be a sign of a “probably” tiny winy bit better team. PROBABLY. Not sure though. It could be all down to luck… relative moisture, air pressure, UV factor or poor bottle lids. Right Gary?

I think many players have been thinking the last few years that United is a massive club and that their fortunes are bound to change and then they go with the pay check gambling that the fortune will start smiling. I think that perception has recently changed, with United struggling to sign the players they want this window.

1 Like

DO you know what guys? I genuinely think Fulham and Bournemouth will be ok this season.

Carragher tweeted this :grinning:

4 Likes

Dunno they had 10 minute spell of passing the ball.

That’s an affront to Nat Philips haha

1 Like

Can’t wait to see Utd away at Everton next season…

Not sure what league that’ll be in yet but still … can’t wait.

1 Like

Hmm… you’re right. And LFC couldn’t score in those 10 minutes. What an overrated team.

4 points from 24 for utd that’s relegation form.

2 Likes

Not too long from now, younger prospects will barely remember United winning the league. The aura around them is quickly fading imo. The only reason people go there now is the money.

1 Like

It’s a nice scalp for Thomas Frank this.

4 Likes

Come on @SBYM where is goldperson’s meltdown haha

2 Likes

Thing is they are moaning about the lack of signings, two ETH signings went off at half time.

2 Likes

I bet one of his easiest scalps… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

Have they turned on Ronaldo yet?

I’m wondering if losing 4-0 will convince Bournemouth to pick Nat Phillips up…

Goldbridge “We have the only attack in the league that wouldn’t trouble our defence”

:rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Underrated comment by the Goldbridge.

Cost on the starting 11

55m for Brentford
424m for Man Utd

But yeah it’s the Glazers

10 Likes