Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Kouliger…

No wait…Koulibambi

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 60m right there

This is a big “if” but would Tuchel still be at Chelsea if he didn’t win the CL? The chaos around the club’s ownership helped as well.

Just saw this on twitter after some Utd fan posted about this game…genuinely no place like it hahaha.

3 Likes

Glad they cut that table at 16th. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Well dunno about you guys but I thoroughly enjoyed that.

1 Like

Leeds is not missing Raphina and Kalvin Philips at all. Marsch seem to have brought a quicker and more aggressive style of football to Leeds and have strengthen well with the money they received from selling 2 key players. Based on the first 2.5 games, they would be very competitive for the top half of the table and if they can stay consistent, maybe even a top 6.

1 Like

I’m asking myself why would I care in the slightest that Leeds are doing a number on Chelsea? Just the pure shock of the scoreline?
Or are all those ancient anntipathies fading?

And as I have said it earlier in the season, it will be great to see Chelsea once again spending close to 200mil thinking money can solve all their problems and then once results not going their way, the fans will pressure the owner to sack the manager again. New owner, same shit.

1 Like

FTFY

1 Like

Remember Leeds last game 2-0 up ended 2-2.

Leeds actually showing some defensive ability today.

Why is drac sat on the bench?..he got sent off last week.

Oh heck…

Lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rodrigo on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

3-0 ha ha haha

4 Likes

That should be game over, but this is Leeds. :grinning::grinning:

West Ham looking for a new manager…

1 Like

Brighton 2 shots on target and 2 goals.

2 Likes

Been really impressed with Brighton.
Potter could do well here when Klopp calls it a day.

1 Like