Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Fucking hell I’ve cooked meals quicker than this.

Prickford and Patterson are the worst time wasters

2 Likes

It’s gonna be shitehousery to the max when we play them. Probably best not to start Darwin as he will be targeted for sure!

2 Likes

2 mins 55 seconds which 45 seconds of it was taken up by two Prickford kicks.

I think him off the bench is a good idea anyhow.

Reffing standards this season have deteriorated even further. Noticing missed calls and bad calls in almost every match I’ve watched (non-LFC ones included)

5 Likes

Some fucking dickhead put so much effort into leaning over the advertising boards to get a hug from Gordon, that he dropped the kid he had in his arms already fell out and onto the pitch. He then got all aggro at the stewards trying to help the kid as if it was their fault.

2 Likes

There is one excellent solution to that, being 0-2 up at half time.

4 Likes

I don’t understand how this Chelsea midfield can get outfought by Southampton

Pitch has to play a part, looked like they’d had the cattle on it.

Tuchel doesnt seem sure what shape he wants to play. Flexibility in shape can be an advantage, but when it looks like you’re making those changes for lack of finding something that works it tends to go downhill.

Koulibali has made a big difference to their defence. :grinning::grinning:

“timekeeping”

hahaha love these yanks

1 Like

Marsch actually having a watch to point to was my highlight.

Just looking at the highlights on BT.

The pitch at St Marys was shocking tbf.

Ooh Vieira won’t be best pleased

Was his tactic not to dive so much?

Still attempted it twice, should have been booked for one.

Isn’t there some sort of PL standard/inspection that happens? Otherwise “technically challenged” teams would deliberately make quick passing more difficult by making their pitches bobbly (for example)

Mings very lucky there.

1-0 City
Haaland

They’re gonna fucking walk the league if he keeps on banging 'em in like he’s doing.