Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

I think you misunderstood the sarcasm as Jack has never been drunk in his life.

Oops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

Icardi would be a quintessential post-Ferguson United signing. I really hope it happens.

1 Like

Tl/dr

Lots of people looking for a left back and everyone wants Toney.

Whoever it is, they are a proper cunt.

Are we sure its a Manchester based player?

They need to start taking bets

Hammers win tonight would put some more pressure on ManU and Newcastle.

1 Like

Brighton would jump above Man Utd with a win so I’m just hoping for a good game for Bowen as he is in my fantasy team.

1 Like

This game has been a massive disappointment. Was expecting plenty of goals, it’s turned out to be a real cagey affair. Brighton looking the more likely now.

Just turned it on. Brighton have been wonderful to watch since 80

Still The Man

9 Likes

Hope he gets one more year and overtakes Barry.

It’s crazy that it’s all outfielders bar James.

3 Likes

Apparently it’s a Palace player. Tomkins’ name has come up.

1 Like

“Do you know who I am?”
“No, sorry, should I?”
“James Tomkins”
“Who?”
“James Tomkins. I play for Crystal Palace”
“Play for what?”
“Crystal Palace”
“There’s a nice park there. Have you been? They’ve got dinosaurs. Not real dinosaurs of course. They’re made of concrete or something. It’d be mad if they had real dinosaurs. Imagine that!”
“Crystal Palace football team”
“Oh, do they have a football team as well? Are they made of concrete too? Sorry, I don’t know anything about football. I’m a Manchester United supporter”
“You’ll never work here again”
“Oh, thank God!”

1 Like

We played them that day.

I would assume some Palace Fans would struggle to know who James Tomkins was.

1 Like

So yeah it’s my fault for even giving this wank-stain my time, but for some reason every other choice Garth has made he’s happy to describe why he made his choice - even if the choices are based off beating United which is terrible logic. But nope, Salah’s section is just to rant about two dives from LiVARpool to win penalties. Jog on, wanker.

Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): The incentive for Liverpool to beat Newcastle was abundantly clear. Liverpool would go clear at the top of the table and almost without anybody noticing. On the night Liverpool were awarded two penalties. The contact made on the two strikers involved, in separate incidents, was insufficient to bring either player down but both Luis Diaz and Diogo Jota both went to ground on their own volition. Jota going down having taken two steps after the contact was made.

Twenty years ago you had to be assaulted in the box to get a penalty - now you only need to act like a dying swan. Nevertheless Salah was the difference between the two teams. He scored a goal in open play, missed a penalty, scored a penalty and was involved in two assists.

Thanks GK, now I feel nauseous :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Hes a professional WUM. Every week his selections are just a random collection of players who happened to score.

6 Likes

Garth is a crook

1 Like

But if it had been Harry Kane or a player from one of the Manchester clubs it would have been “clever play”.

Fucking hypocrite.

5 Likes