Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

2 Likes

Kind of a tough opening. Not sure whether that is a good or bad thing. We may have a few players who are not up to speed a that point but we get a few tricky away fixtures out of the way when opponents may not be ready as well.

2 Likes

That tops of the click bait.

They made it sound like it was sandwich but it’s after and it’s weeks 5 and 6. You’d hope at the very least we were cool by week 6.

Also knowing Man Utd recently they will somehow have to get a result in week 6. Those fixtures are actually not too bad for a European list. Probably due to the fact that August looks a little brutal though I’d rather face Chelsea early. If Newcastle spend on a spree they will also probably require a couple of weeks of getting up to speed.

I do feel we should now press for that second signing sooner rather than later mind to give Klopp a full pre season.

6 Likes

They should all be more scared of us than we are of them.

4 Likes

Actually think it’s great to have Chelsea and Newcastle away that early.

2 Likes

Watchmen Im Not Locked In Here With You GIF by Legendary Entertainment

1 Like

Not all that interested in the fixture list if I’m honest, never have been.

It’s one of those you have a quick scurry through when it’s out then forget about it once the season starts, if we’re playing catch up come October time, who cares? All about where you finish anyway.

2 Likes

Lets see how many weeks go on before games and times start to be changed…

1 Like

About a couple because the TV companies will announce their first game within a fortnight.

1 Like

Looks like a good run in from Boxing Day onwards. 19 wins in a row on the cards.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/petelad_lfc2021/status/1669355339370864647?t=QgYyIfrfRX4qUOlo0gV9CQ&s=19

Be fine with that.

1 Like

We got two finals in 3days… bit of a task maybe :0)

2 Likes

That’s going be a crazy week, final day title win, Europa league win and then the FA cup win :joy:

Chelsea, Newcastle, Spurs, Brighton and City all away in the first 13 games sounds tricky and could indicate where our season is going.

I like it tbh.

2 Likes

Nah; we’ll have the league wrapped up in April.

1 Like

Some misery arse will still be moaning that its embarrassing to celebrate the Europa League.

2 Likes