Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Is Rashford ginger?

Wes Browns son ?

7 months…what a long wait for one of the best strikers in world football. Gary nevilles boner coming through on commentary

Rooney asking Jim for a job…

rooney sitting there looking ike he ate 16 year old rooney

If Nunez was as bad as these two have been this season some of the talking heads would be dragging his head through the mud.

One goal and they are the greatest ever. It’s evidently a drawl from the 90s when kids supported Man Utd in such a large number which means around 2045 it should be mostly Liverpool and Man City fans doing the punditry.

1 Like

4th goal of the season

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

1 Like

Spurs doing there community service and keeping Eric employed.

1 Like

Nunez drives me nuts at times, but I love his workrate, he gives his all even if he still has room for improvement. Can’t say the same about Rashford.

1 Like

He creates as long as he does that I’ll not be too worried some of the chances he misses he should be scoring some like Leno on Wednesday is just a top safe.

1 Like

Thought he was gonna get another, but looks like Rashford used up his goal allowance for the month. :stuck_out_tongue:

Does Werner have a sight impediment

Anyhow Jota has scored more and he’s been out for a month an a half.

i see werner picking up from were left off when at Chelsea

2 Likes

Think we dodged a bullet there.

1 Like

Nice to see Werner back to his best

Did everyone at Spurs miss Werner’s spell at Stamford Bridge or something? Maybe they’ve got collective memory loss?

The mind boggles.

1 Like

Yeah hes shite.

Van der Wen is average. Why were we even linked to him ?

Should be scoring that header from so close in

Fuck , United having the luck.

1 Like