Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Also got to mention De Gea saving them.

1 Like

Fucking Newcastle but they deserved it.
City dropping points would have been huge for us.

Hoping that we will ā€˜surviveā€™ the next four weeks. No new injuries and important players will return.

Donā€™t think we will win the next three league games (Bournemouth, Chelsea, Arsenal) tbh. 7 points would be great.

Would be fun to see City get kicked out of the FA Cup by Spurs but a replay might help us for the league.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking a replay would be good in that.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take 5.

9 or bust.

Seriously speaking however, Iā€™m confident that itā€™ll be a challenge, thereā€™ll be loads of whining on here, but we will quite possibly have enough to overcome them. The only real risk is any more injuries.

1 Like

Fuck me: youā€™re even more pessimistic than @GermanRed :rofl:

This team should win every game it plays. Obviously, that isnā€™t always possible, as all teams have off days or suffer bad luck, but three points should always be the objective.

Barring more dodgy refereeing decisions, I would expect us to win the next three comfortably.

9 Likes

Sounds like you could sleep with his missus and hed be okay with it!

I expect 3 wins but ā€œcomfortablyā€ is a rarity for us these days :laughing:

Shark Tank Writing GIF

More FFP charges - Everton again, and Nottingham Forrest

Like they are the problem here ā€¦

Hilarious! Cue some more mass whinging.

1 Like

Is this about a different period as the one that cost them 10 point?

Seemingly it refers to last season:

Everton and Nottingham Forest charged with breaking financial rules by Premier League - Everton and Nottingham Forest charged with breaking financial rules by Premier League - BBC Sport

Thanks mate

Seems the PL have finally decided to be a bit more like the way the FL deal with it and clubs donā€™t like it

1 Like

It still covers two of the previous years, which is Evertons gripe, given the appeal has not yet been heard

1 Like

Much as I despise Keys, I applaud him and Gray highlighting this issue.
Thereā€™s no way Sky puppets Carragher or Neville would have the balls to call this out.

https://twitter.com/ScottyTMJ2/status/1746954379981213823

sounds like they are shit stirring with the Man City comments,
tyring to whip ipeople nto a frenzy that City will get off with it because of new rules

Man City have 115 against them for breaking financial rules under the current rules,

its as simple as that

the new rules starting in August shouldnt even come into it

4 Likes