Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Or does he mean it going the way of the home team?

Me :man_shrugging:

I hope it is sold out, and not just poor stocking. I remember going into an Adidas store to buy a kid a LFC shirt circa 2008, and someone helpfully offering up a Chelsea shirt instead. Lots of Bayern and Real Madrid stuff too, and about three odd size LFC jerseys hanging at the back of a rack.

Nike have generally kept stocks high in places I’ve seen so I doubt that’s the reason.

Post Christmas probably. As I said I saw a Spurs calendar in Cancer Research :joy:

You see a lot of people wearing LFC gear here. Occasional Man U, very occasional Arsenal. A few RM, but I think they’re mostly people who don’t really know anything about football.

I think our merchandising has improved a lot during the FSG era, more so after the Nike deal.

1 Like

So tomorrow the latest TV fixtures for March are announced.

We play Brighton after an international break.

I bet we play at 12.30pm

2 Likes

Joao Pedro having a good first season at Brighton. 18 goals and 2 assists in 30 games so far. I remember seeing a little bit and hearing good things about him when Bilic was still at Watford. Then, you’re a bit surprised that Watford got him for not a lot of money. Which represented a good opportunity for a PL side to get him, once he got going. Zerbi recently said the player has more potential than he believes.

2 Likes

Hopefully we get a smiling Spanish and a smiling Portugese manager on a press conferance tonight.

Still haven’t announced these funnily enough

The bitters will be in the drop zone later with a little luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Forest Arsenal is boring. Tapping around outside the box sort of match so far. Won’t be long till goal.

Over to Villa Newcastle it is then.

3-4 now then?

I don’t think I would have put Palace V Sheffield Utd as a goal fest.

That’s De Zerbi off the list.

1 Like

That Klopp bloke is shit. Lost 7-2 to Aston bloody Villa.

2 Likes

Forest still holding those rusty cannons off.

Or its indication hes coming here and Brighton playes know :wink:

Since Klopp’s announced he’s leaving.

Leverkusen 0-0 Gladbach
Villa 0-2 Newcastle
Luton 3-0 Brighton.

Dyche it is then!