Premier League 2023/24 (Part 1)

Coote :man_facepalming:t2:

That should be a 2nd yellow for Casemiro.

Flicked over to Bayern briefly, what a finish by Asano to level it against Bayern.

Come on Luton!!!

Heā€™ll get away with at least another 3 fouls before Coote thinks about sending him off.

There is nothing in it. Not every foul is a yellow

1 Like

Just switched on but according to the German commentator the second foul was more a yellow than the one he got booked for.

Maguire lol.

The worst England defender to have at least an international cap to his nameā€¦truly truly awful player.

Not seen Barkley this good for this longā€¦perhaps ever.

So itā€™s casemiro v barkleyā€¦who will come out fightingā€¦

He is such a carthorse

1 Like

Am I allowed to say that Iā€™ve always rated Ross :face_with_peeking_eye:

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Bit of an indictment on Brighton et al that this Utd side is above them on the table.

I will say the question is a lot more understandable when the player mentioned is not Rostov :joy:

The man in the crowd is voicing his opinion quite loudā€¦heā€™s saying rashford is a cheat and a fucking diverā€¦this little ground is enthralling

I genuinely knew that Hojlund would come good. There were due a good striker and he showed all the qualities a good striker should have, even when he wasnā€™t scoring. They struck gold with their youth players, though. No matter how bad their club is in recent years, you can bet that their academy will deliver big time.

What a goal saving block. Saved his keepers blushes there.

Did ETH really take off all 3 players that were booked at HT? :rofl: :rofl: what a smart guy.

Does Bruno get a yellow for kicking the ball in frustration?

Isnā€™t that dissent by pernandesā€¦and a yellow ticketā€¦

I guess not, his last name isnā€™t Nunez.

I seeā€¦