Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Crap performance by them, look tired after their midweek efforts. Emery probably wishes he freshened it up a bit more, they’ve barely got Watkins involved or created anything. Hopefully they can pinch one at the end here just to send Spurs out there on even more of a downer.

Seen enough of that fat bloke in the crowd now thanks.

I think Spurs thinking they may have a chance will benefit us - Keeps pressure on Spurs to play for something.

1 Like

Moyes really is daring the West Ham to board to fire him isnt he

1 Like

West Ham losing 5-0 to Chelsea. They’ve been described as embarrassing and disgraceful, in games either side of our 2-2 draw with them last week.

Penalty for Brighton

1-0 Brighton

Deserved goal, keeper unlucky.

WTF.

Just had a look at the table, Sheffield Utd 100 goals conceded!?!?! Has that ever happened before? That’s EMBARRASSING.

1 Like

If you’ve ever wondered how to piss £1B down the drain, taje a look at Utds bench against Palace :rofl:

1 Like

Palace 1-0
Great run by Olise

1 Like

2-0 :joy:

2 Likes

Utd doing their best to avoid the ECL, I respect it.

2 Likes

If you don’t hire Slot
You don’t have a shot
That’s Amorim

2 Likes

Casemiro Mount Antony Hojlund - £270-280m something like that?

Baj Jones Harvey Danns - £0

Anyway this has been fun, back over to the snooker.

2 Likes

The stat line is brilliant. ManU with 62% possession, but shots on target are 3-0 in favour of Palace, 16-6 for touches in the box. Not watching, but ManU must be passing the ball around, losing it, and then everyone runs to the ManU box.

The heat map…

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh woooahhhh his name is Diogo!!!

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1787569577741677027

2 Likes

Credit to Mateta for taking what was available, but both Evans and then Onana looked every bit like players who have taken a bribe with how token an effort they put in

EDIT LOL just saw the first and it was just as bad. One awful attempt at a tackle on the half way line where Casimiro dived passed Olise and then he was able to run with the ball all the way into the Utd box without anyone every trying to close him down.

Imagine telling the world that you want to sell them all…

Assume that would see this kind of performance then again it is Man Utd

My bold prediction looking at the heat map…Onana is spending so much time standing in that one area offset to his right and near the edge of the box that Palace are going to get a 35 meter plus goal from a quick shot off a turnover on the opposite side.

edit: Damn, look at it now! He is going to the same place and just standing

1 Like

If this should pass, I will cook you biryani on your next CA trip.

1 Like