Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Well I dunno about you guys but I’m definitely four Hag.

1 Like

Which ones?

I am so flabbergasted we couldn’t beat this United team this season and they are getting beat by Palace tonight. Uff!

The same Palace that beat us at home not too long ago?

1 Like

Palace are a decent side, I was impressed with them tonight.

2 Likes

Interesting that Owen and Scholes saying that Maclaren is the best coach and reckon he has no input on the current team.

Coach not manager

1 Like

So, why is Maclaren there, if he has no input?

He was definitely hired as a misguided way to maintain “Utd DNA”, but it’s not difficult to see a manager who didnt give a shit about that and having his own ideas marginalizing him.

2 Likes

said it once and i will say it again… the job Glasner has done at palace is next level shit

1 Like

dude is the truth

Ten Hag reminds me of someone with parkinsons the way he shakes his head when talking

“Whole back line missing”

You were losing to the likes of Forest, West Ham and fucking Copenhagen with your “whole back line”, whatever the fuck that is. Getting spanked at home to fucking Bournemouth.

Let’s cut the BS here.

1 Like

Ten Hag has totally spewed it. A few weeks ago there was a sense that they might stick with him if there aren’t many other candidates out there, and then at least see what he can do with a better structure at the club.

But now that he has them down in 8th spot, with Newcastle and Chelsea looking so much better, not to mention the other five teams higher again, I think Jimbo will have to pull the trigger.

It will probably be Tuchel, and in a way, he might be what they need. He will sort shit out rapidly, and set up the team optimally to win a trophy fairly quickly. I doubt very much it will last beyond two seasons before he is falling out with everyone, but he might just be the jolt they need.

They might prefer a supposed safer paid of hands in Gareth Southgate. He won’t make any waves, which will be both better and worse than Tuchel.

I could live with them going for either one of these options.

Confused Adam Devine GIF by Apartment Guide

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1787802788505747575

1 Like

Fulham playing in flip flops…

I recommend not watching FFC v. MCFC.

If you want footballing entertainment there is the Old Firm derby.

Red card, VAR penalty, disallowed goal, missed penalty, it’s got it all.

1 Like

I’m not giving Sky my money

When football lacks jeopardy it becomes a meaningless exercise

3 Likes