Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

I am in a totally shit work meeting where everyone is being really mean to each other. It’s better than watching Luton roll over

3 Likes

I didn’t have much hope for that one though.

Hopefully :blush:

1 Like

3-0 and it’s not even half-time. Dusseldorf :rofl:

Brentford-Brighton game stopped by VAR a good minute after a tangle in the penalty area. Initially pulled back from VAR to give a penalty to Brighton, although on review the referee (correctly) decided to give the free kick to Brentford as the Brentford player was fouled before he subsquently fouled the Brighton attacker.

The onfield referee dealt with it perfectly well.

The only reason I bring this up is to contrast it to the shitshow that was Liverpool’s goal against Tottenham. The referee in this game just stopped a match mid-flow to review a VAR decision that neither team even claimed for and decided to give a free kick - a full minute after the incident. The referee in Liverpool’s match decided it was beyond his power to stop the game and award a goal that should have absolutely stood.

3 Likes

I’m here and still no sign of @Alright_Now_Legend
Wuss…

1 Like

Where villas no 1 keeper?

Ffs too easy.

Hope Doku was off.

Looked off. Was on according to VAR Photoshop.

1 Like

Looked offside to the eye but it took them about 3 seconds to draw a line and decide it was fine.

1 Like

“looks like you’re going to be there for the next hundred years”

Do these teams know they have one job…just one bloody job…geez…

1 Like

Dracula doesn’t seem to be managing Villa for the Reds job.

I’m confused…

“Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that”

Which crowd is singing that? Both of these clubs have been European Champions :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I could only wish, mate, I could only wish…
Only been at Anfield once so far, last season, with my son, farewell to Bobby, game vs Villa…saw him score…even though we didn’t win (should have, ruled out goal was legit), being at Anfield, watching Bobby score and being there for his farewell (also others, including Henderson, even though at the time we didn’t know), was just special…

1 Like

1-1 Duran Duran

2 Likes

‘Believe’

2 Likes

Wild boy

Hi, @SBYM

Hope you’re well. Off to Bluemoon?

Looks quite visibly onside. VAR official took significantly longer to check this one than the one that was possible offside at the other end.

3 Likes
1 Like