Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Toney on the bench again whilst Maupay starts. To think a couple of weeks a lot of pundits tried to make a case for him going to the Euros ahead of Watkins.

No more than the Mags deserve. Spurs have been pitiful.

That’s a long trip back south made even longer for those travelling fans.

At least we only let 3 in…what a top team​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Dropping out of the top 4 when even a 2-0 loss would’ve kept them in it is very Spursy indeed.

Fuck sake, NBC are still talking about fan fest last weekend. “Special surprise wwe guest”…oh, the guy they bring on every ducking time they do this is a surprise?

2 Likes

Come on now Luton, you have 1 job.

1 Like

That’s that then.

Ducking lol, I was still vacuuming

Was a good stop one on one, then a shot from the robot towards the corner flag which fortuitously smashed in off the face of the Luton player.

Well they lasted one minute I suppose. Can now switch off.

Cmon Luton…fight back…

City looking to see if it can win by slowing the game to a standstill.

I see City’s supporters have invested a lot of time in the De Bruyne song

1 Like

Ideal game for them this. In between the CL QF. A goal with their first attack after missing a one on one and then a shot to no where smacking in of the face. They can slow it down and rest while playing.

Carlton Morris has to hold up the ball. Or anything else but give it straight back to Shitty.

Doughty had one good run. Barkley has been invisible.

KdB dived to try to get a pen with a finger on his back. Haaland acrobatically trying to win a pen at the free kick as well. Ref will do them a favour soon anyway.

1 Like

Another shit day of football. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

This is the sleepiest game since City’s last one.

Makes me wonder: what is the point of the prem other than the Reds and Everton point deductions?

1 Like

Eat your bangers and stop whining.

2 Likes

If we can’t get Musiala
& we can’t get Wirtz

Then we should go for Cunha.

1 Like

City desperate for the ref to give them a penalty to help them finish the game off rather than actually doing something to do it for themselves. That’s 3 fairly pathetic dives now. And all this against a completely over matched side who seem content to go home with only a 1 goal loss

2 Likes

Arguably City too is wasteful but no one notices because we all fall asleep

3 Likes

Certainly watching them is a waste of a morning

Im doing my fucking SOP training while “watching” and this 23 page document about managing IT security incidents is far more entertaining.

2 Likes