Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Solankeeeeeee

Unfortunate slip by the kid. Diddums :frowning:

1 Like

Bawahaha the joy in sports is back

Really took a long time to get that shot away. Looked like he was desperate to let them stop him scoring, but no one did so he reluctantly scored

1 Like

Drury’s voice hits such a hopeful high when Rashford touches the ball

Didn’t Bournemouth destroy scum at the toilet?

1 Like

The heartless bastard.

The young kid fell over on his ankle, the least he could’ve done was stop play altogether to check he was ok.

1 Like

I am a fan of this Kerkez.

Dunno Jabu, everyone tends to destroy them at the toilet these days it’d be harder to pick the ones who haven’t… :roll_eyes:

Sinistera close…Sinisterra very close.

1 Like

Plus Bournemouth is a big team

dont say that too loud, hughes might hear u

1 Like

He did. And then went on to score afterwards.

Right after, Drury described Onana as having “knelt at his near post”. I initially thought he said “melt”. Honestly, it’s a 50-50 chance on which one was needed to described WTF Onana had done.

1 Like

@jabu any confirmation on that?

1 Like

@jabu is still concussed

hahaha!!! i deserve that!

1 Like

honestly though, I rewatched that game and came out even more impressed by their gameplan (Atalanta)… credit to them

1 Like

You are mental

Bruno is injured. Hurt his tooth.

I am not a football guru like @Sweeting or @Sportbilly1966 , but I do love to learn and am infatuated by different footballing systems… so when we get beat that badly, I wanna know and understand why.

2 Likes

He’s probably more clinical than all our strikers. I’ll go check now that I have put my neck on the line.

Only Jota 1 point above. How we have missed Jota. Jota and Isak are both about Mo+Darwin’s stats.

Huge chance for Christie to make it 2.

& then Utd equalise…booooooooooo.