Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Mudryk is so bad

where’s palmer?

If I hear about palmer and his fucking 20 points anymore…from dumb n dumber commentating…ffs there’s more than 1 person in a team…

1 Like

Probably tired from getting his dick sucked by media.

Did not want to be involved because no penalties have been given against Arsenal all season.

Kissing his own bottom

This might end in a 5-0

Better off keeping Pulisic.

Lost £40m on him and then waste another 90m on some guy who looks like he should be on the catwalk in a hugo boss advert.

1 Like

Cucushit

i’d have to throw my clothing collection in the bin should that happen.

Hit it first time Poopoorella.

At least Chelsea look threatening even if it means they’ll probably get tonked.

Hope Arsenal score a second before HT so I can go to bed.

Hope Arsenal score a 2nd now so I can go for a shit.

I’ll be sure to think of Chelsea whilst doing so.

chelsea surely have one of the wrost big chance conversion rates in the league in the last 2 years? i’ve watched them multiple times be 2 or 3 on 1 and fuck it up. Teams aren’t scared of them because they know they are not clinical. With a goalscorer they’d be a different animal. Unwilling to spend on a striker though… boehly is a tight fisted bastard… oh wait no… they are shit at scouting.

It feels so very wrong to cross fingers for Chelsea

2 Likes

I’m probably jinxing it now but Arsenal are so dominant that this is beginning to feel like one of those matches were they get stung late on.

1 Like

I am gonna get some of those little yellow post it notes. write the number 10 on 1. stick it on my screen over the score of the team that i want to win… get pissed and live in the delusionary world of ignorant bliss.

1 Like

Again?

Nicolas Jackson :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only time this guys looked good was against 9 men who were forbidden from defending their own half.

2 Likes

Chelsea are going to nick a draw