Pundits + 'Gobshite Saying' of the Season Award

If Mods Allow…
With so many pundits taking a dig at everything connected to LFC at every opportunity, how about we start keeping a record/tab on what is said against us.
From Craig Burley to Danny Mills, there must be hundreds we have let pass us by. Rather than become immune to the criticism, and if enough interest is generated, via sufficient postings, we could run a top ten at the end of the season…
Then vote for the GSOTYP (Gobshite Of The Year Pundit)…!!

2 Likes

Sounds like a great title. I nominate @Scott.Jones to present the trophy. :wink:

5 Likes

I thought it would be for fun. :upside_down_face:
See how outrageous these lunes can get. :rofl:

Of course they can be ignored… but why should they be.!
Any small steps that can be taken, like this thread, which highlight how dumb these pundits sound, should be put on display for the world to see, and acknowledge the lack of expertise they possess!
Why should the likes of Tony Cascarino get away with his recent outrageous comments without it being brought to attention of the many…!
Would be good if you could participate in this, being a Liverpool fan and all, but no offence will be taken if you think the thread is a complete waste of time and do other stuff on here.!

2 Likes

Last night on BT Sport covering the Spurs/Liverpool game, Matt Hancock asked Jermaine Jenas about the situation with LFC lacking/struggling for a Centre Back… Jenas replied…

" Maybe Klopp is doing what Pep did at City, when he bided his time in bringing in Dias…
He waited until he got what he wanted… Maybe Klopp is going to do the same…! "

I mean WTFFFF…!
How much has Pep rushed out and spent on defenders recently who have proven to be crap!
To think we have to listen to this crap spilling out the mouth of a well paid pundit…!

2 Likes

Oooops Nick Hancock…! :0)

2 Likes

Something in that Hancock name I think.

Cock by name, Cock by …

2 Likes

Calvin Klein? :thinking:

1 Like

Not sure about this because I wasn’t watching the game. But Mrs CDO said that when City got their first goal last night (Walker) Tyler missed it because he was chatting to the co-commentator. He said something like “Oh, have City scored”?

3 Likes

That time Garth Crooks opened his mouth about any topic.

Just give me the trophy now.

3 Likes

Hard to believe where this guy gets his logic from…
Harder to believe he was ever a football man…!

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve never seen this!!! Their faces in gif form.

3 Likes

Brain damage from heading the ball :thinking:

2 Likes

Crooks is so full of shit that the pressure is squeezing his eyeballs out.

6 Likes

Glen Johnson in the Mail…
Warns Jurgen Klopp That He May Get Sacked Next Season…!
Does this gobshite not realise how the appalling injuries, in the middle of a pandemic, while coming up against piss poor decision making from the match officials have hit the team so hard… How on earth is the constant team changes ever going to produce the rhythm needed to produce the goods
Never liked him when he played for us… like him even less now.!!

2 Likes

I’m Glen is just concerned for Jurgen and feels compelled to offer him the benefit of his experience and wisdom.

Maybe Jurgen could return the favour by advising Glen to remember to pay for his purchases in B&Q?

2 Likes

Glen Johnson. The former Liverpool right back? He is a pundit too???

1 Like

Tony Cascarino -
Saying LFC should sign Olivier Giroud…
because he could play the Robert Firmino role…!!

What planet have some of these Gobshites landed from.!

4 Likes

Just like Cascarino could have played the Firmino role. :rofl:

3 Likes

Stephen Warnock has claimed Liverpool’s £111m bid for Caicedo was a PR stunt by FSG to keep the Liverpool fans happy for a little:

“I’m still not convinced that the money for Caicedo was there, I think that was a little bit of a PR stunt, knowing that Caicedo was going to Chelsea anyway,” he opined. “It was essentially a gesture to appease the fans by making that bid.”

1 Like