R.I.P from Coronavirus

4 Likes

This is a grim reminder how devastating this Coronavirus pandemic has been on all of us. Many of us have been deeply effective by this deadly virus directly or indirectly. So many key works and healthcare personnel have risked their lives to save a life. God bless them. They have families too.

I really pray and hope this vaccine will work help save many people’s lives and we all can return to some sort of semblance of normality.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

That is heartbreaking. :pensive:

I swear, I couldn’t stop crying after reading this.

Every time i post in this thread, my heart cracks a little more. :cry:

4 Likes

It’s my hope that if some good comes out of this crisis it is the acknowledgement that we’ve desperately undervalued and underappreciated some of the most important jobs in society.

Nurses pay should be radically rethought after the sacrifices and stress they have had to endure this year.

2 Likes

Don’t hold your breath on that one.

2 Likes

Oh fuck, she was just 25 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Reading the NursingNotes posts, it occurred to me that the families of the nurses/healthcare workers must feel like families saying goodbye to soldiers off to war; no idea if they will return.

So fucking maddening.

1 Like

The news was a week old, however I think that more people should know about him. Came to Canada for a better life, but Covid-19 made it too short for him.

An Ontario teenager who worked as a cleaner at a long-term care home and died after being diagnosed with COVID-19 was a Syrian refugee who moved to Canada with his family in 2016.

2 Likes
2 Likes

A good life, but sad nonetheless.

3 Likes

What a courageous, optimistic and determined and inspirational man who brought us all together as a country, to never give up. He really touched our hearts. Thank you so much Sir Tom Moore. We need more people like him.

“Tomorrow is a good day”

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

Bangladesh nearly 6 days
USA for nearly a year (329 days).

:sob:

1 Like