Reds Abroad - General discussion

While there are continent specific and country specific threads, thought to create one which is common for all fellow Reds who despite miles away are as passionate about Liverpool.

There was an interesting initiative by LFC Foundation, where Official Liverpool Supporters Clubs (OLSCs) were called upon to take positive action in their local communities during the coronavirus pandemic.

The ‘This Means More Challenge Weekend’ was an initiative set up to engage with the club’s global fanbase through its vast network of more than 300 OLSCs to challenge their passionate members to get creative in a fun-filled weekend of activities that will help to make a difference to their most vulnerable communities.

Each OLSC was invited to form groups of up to 15 supporters to collectively take part in a community activity of their choice or from a range of fun activities suggested by LFC Foundation. All activities took place from September 4 to September 6.

Few tweets from around the world.

2 Likes

The reference was to sub sections in the world wide reds thread - Asia, Americas, Down under etc etc…

I’m in Brazil for a fair few of our games anyone know where is best to catch them over there.

In Portugal for the derby but 12.30 I’ll just follow that on my phone but may fancy the early 11am game against Sheffield United for my breakfast

7 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.goal.com/en/news/liverpool-is-our-religion-madrid-a-timely-reminder-of/183p1961smamt1qa2x7lco19v1

Kenya

3 Likes

Liverbird flag at the Ski jumping World Cup final in Planica, Slovenia.

3 Likes

Must be @MViper

1 Like

Naaaah, I’d be shitfaced lying in mud around somewhere :grin:

2 Likes

A bit more on topic, but still lacking a more appropriate venue, I’m going to just post this here and try my luck.

Anyone know of good watering holes in Toulouse, France?