RIP Peter Robinson

7 Likes

A real cornerstone of the glory days. RIP.

4 Likes

RIP Peter, YNWA.

Thoughts to his family and friends.

1 Like

RIP, condolences to family and friends
YNWA

1 Like

Thoughts with his family and friends over saw some of the great years of the club.

1 Like

I remember getting a letter from LFC…my first membership…with a little card…both signed by Peter Robinson…at 8/9 year old…oh the memories…RIP Mr Robinson…YNWA…

6 Likes

As a kid I didn’t know anything about business, but I picked up enough as a young red to know that we were a well run club under Peter Robinson. He didn’t play. Didn’t manage. Didn’t coach. But he was an integral part of our success, and acknowledged as such by all who know.

RIP

4 Likes

One of the many geniuses of LFC, may Peter RIP. Thoughts and prayers are with the Robinson family.
YNWA.

1 Like

Thank you Peter

RiP

1 Like

RIP, I didn’t even know of his existence until his passing, which goes to show how unsung he was as a member of this club. Certainly, he managed to achieve what Shankly desired, where the trifecta is just fans, team, and manager. Not underplaying his role, but instead emphasising how well he went about doing it that he was completely under the radar for me.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this. I know my uncle had some dealings with Peter when he was a bank manager in the 80s. He was one of those names that occasionally popped up in the match day programme that you were never quite sure what they did but it was obvious that they were very good at it.