Roberto FIRMINO: 2020/21

Another Baby Alarm, the Firmino family announced that they will have another baby girl.

Congratulations :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPGGHHqD_8X/

4 Likes

"go to bed with Bobby and he will score’…

10 Likes

:rofl:

Holy shit

4 Likes

Thought maybe to write this here.

Pearce saying Salah and Mané staying but not mentioning Bobby.

Think that’s strange but maybe there is really something going on.

Said it a few weeks ago wouldn’t surprise me if Firmino is looking for a move to Spain (or Paris) rather sooner than later.

2 Likes

Don’t be the doomsayer, please :pleading_face:

I know there’s a big possibility of a senior attacker being moved on. However, a lot of senior players have their extensions pending and all can’t be sorted at once.

1 Like

Yeah, can’t be all sorted at once. Maybe some won’t even get one. Maybe some will not even accept/agree one.

Interesting 12 months ahead to see how we spread our next “trust” (and financial cake) for a few years ahead with a few important players of very similar age.

1 Like

These are the most pressing contract issues. I hope all contract issues (sales or extensions) are sorted within December.

Bobby doing Bobby-things.

6 Likes

Joga bonito. :tada:

1 Like

Stepping on toes? :grin:

2 Likes

Tbf he wasn’t looking.

A new god for Bobby.

4 Likes

Pah. Bobby would have done that, but without looking.

2 Likes

Blind mans bluff! :smiley:

Just had the weirdest dream: I went fishing with Bobby, caught two plaice, and taught him how to cook them.

I think I’m turning into @Alright_Now although, thankfully, I’m not losing my hair.

6 Likes

whats the weird bit?

That you weren’t involved,

Sorry

1 Like

Where is@AlrightNow?

Six years at Anfield

As soon as Anfield will be full again, this lad will be flying like never before. Already looking forward to his celebrations with the fans! :+1:t2:

5 Likes