Russian War Crimes (Part 1)

We’ll see. It’'s 400-500 vehicles as far as I understand…

1 Like

Sounds like a traffic jam to me.

1 Like

Yes, he is like a Nationalist Game Show host. We’ve seen him say this before.He is right about the capability of Russia, but he knows, and Putin knows, that it is mutual assured destruction. Are they going to end the world because of the economy ? No way !

Someone has finally had the good sense to turn all the traffic lights to red. Should have done it days ago.

2 Likes

We’ll see. Ukraine knows of it. But it’s a very large force going for Kyiv.
And with a change of staff in Moskva, they may use different, far more brutal, strategies and tactics. Like concentrated artillery fire n the city as they go in, perhaps. We don’t know. But RU has a lot of combat strength left and it can change gears. It is important to not get into the mind set that one thinks that Ukraine is winning.

Not literally but it sounds like that’s what the Ukrainian people have done. Leaving cars in the roads, erecting quick road blocks etc has slowed Russian tank movements.

They can’t go across country because of the thick mud so they have to use the roads. Then you slow them down by blocking those roads and backing the movement of equipment to the frontlines.

It sounds to me like a hell of a logistical problem for the Russians to have a column like that. The Nazis learned in WW2 that having no air support and trying to move tanks during daylight was a death sentence to the crews. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if this becomes a very enticing target for Ukrainian drone fire. It’s hard to miss.

2 Likes

Looks like a thermobaric strike, apparently Cherkasy.

1 Like

That’s around 8000-10 000 guys landing soon.

I’m not trying to frame the war as something that is being won or lost by either side, it’s just my opinion that a column 3.5miles long indicates an issue with moving equipment fast enough rather than anything else.

I think by now we can already see that there will likely be no “winner”. Russia could militarily defeat Ukraine but the Ukrainian people will be almost impossible to control with some puppet government. For Ukraine, they’ve already lost so much that calling them winners would seem incredibly hollow. Survivors maybe a more apt term.

2 Likes

Mariupol is fucked. Either defenders have to break out, or they will die. RU sources says they won’t accept surrender of Azov, so those boys will probably die unless they break out.

This comes after Berdyansk was captured earlier tonight:

1 Like

Kyiv inbound caravan:

Should we be/are we putting (do we already have) sanctions on Belarus?

1 Like

YES ! (no, body is not unclear dear spam filter)

6 Likes

In reality, when all is said and done, it is the Russian opposition, palace coup, uprisings; that we must count on for Ukraine to get out of this with their sovereignty intact. But the worse it is for RU, perhaps, the tiny chance of such things happening in RU, increases.