Russian War Crimes (Part 1)

This ones to the death, isn’t it?

Well ideological ultra natonalists tends to have high fighting spirits. That’s all I can say. Perhaps they pay Ukraine a bit back for all the free propaganda they have given to Russia over the years with a staunch and stalwart defence.

1 Like

I met Zelensky today, he’s not where he says he is he’s held up in a shitty hotel room in the south of France. Still using his familly name but he has a Polish passport. :wink: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

The EU, when Russia first finally attacked, has been mighty impressive, after initial pre-war inertia (must be the shock). The support is pretty much overwhelming. I am very impressed. Puts the Americans to shame. They transfer stingers first now. EU already have modernised MIG’s inside Ukaine? Wow !

1 Like

Zelensky is probably a relatively common name ? I don’t know.

1 Like

Is this a neat way of keeping NATO out of this? Acting under the auspices of the EU?

1 Like

Yes, and actually support Ukraine in a way that actually matters a lot. I think Germany and others are rattled by Russia. And the Czechs and Poles wants to throw arms after Ukraine. As does Slovakia and the Baltics.
Honestly, Germany re-arming is the best thing possible, in the entire world, that could happen to NATO. Putin has been silly. Very silly.
Germany has know-how and military corps traditon, but has destroyed the Bundeswehr. If this leads to them re-building it, NATO will be much stronger.

4 Likes

I’m going to be quite blunt now. Shemima Begum can fuck off! Do you understand that?

2 Likes

The planes in question will come from the 3 EU countries that have RU air-frames in their arsenal.

1 Like

Nukes in Belarus pretty soon now:

Status. Seems updated:

Except for Kyiv. RU said to control more area to the south there. Kyiv is pretty near encircled.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Looks like the Chelsea squad getting home from Wembley this evening.

1 Like