Russian War Crimes (Part 1)

Light hearted but actually real:

1 Like

Fucking amazing how someone with a mobile phone can stay calm when filming these things.
I panic when I pick up my mobile and if it rings I need an axe in my hand tohave the confidence to approach it, serves me right for not keeping up with technology I suppose.

1 Like

Yeah, some absurd videos floating around. I mean, if you are unlucky and they see in a window and think sniper you are quickly dead.

2 Likes
1 Like

This post aged well.

5 Likes

Good to quote, I feel

6 Likes

There’s a fine selection

6 Likes
2 Likes

Nothing much he has posted on this thread has aged well. He also claimed that Norwegian seabed cables were likely cut by some trawlers and that it was preposterous to suspect Russia. It was Russia.
I long since ago realised that he was digesting some seriously bad info and was actually very ignorant.

4 Likes

I am not as optimistic as this guy, but this, very long thread, is very thought provoking. He argues fairly well.
You must read to the end to understand what he is saying though:

1 Like

Yeah, we’ll see what happens.

2 Likes
1 Like

I guess this will be the second echelon:

1 Like

The company said it had taken the action of globally disabling the Google Maps traffic layer and live information on how busy places like stores and restaurants are in Ukraine for the safety of local communities in the country, after consulting with sources including regional authorities.

6 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like