Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

1 Like

Explosions at Engels air base. Reportedly, they ar enot too big. So we don’t know what damage has been caused.

3 Likes

Russia kicked out of Bakmuth residential areas.

5 Likes

Somebody has fallen out of a window again.

2 Likes

Would make more sense for these guys at risk need to get a room on the ground floor…!

2 Likes

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes
1 Like

@Magnus you posted in the wrong thread
Borderline Funny Pictures and Jokes thread - Away End - General Chat - THE ANFIELD NOISE

1 Like
2 Likes

Poor Dmitry missed his calling, he should have moved to the US and gone on Fox instead…

5 Likes

Interesting Medvedev’s future predictions on the US and EU appear to reflect former policy. Except since Brexit failed to destroy the EU they want the UK to rejoin as they were always more use as a sleeper cell!

3 Likes

Continues to rain Russian tycoons.

It’s absolutely intentional. Like using polonium against Litvinenko or the chemical weapons in Salisbury. These were intended to send out a message. If they were simply shot it could be mistaken for a simple armed robbery.

3 Likes

The UK must be worried that there’s so many Russian sausages in the world that they can afford to throw them out the window!

I wouldn’t eat a Russian sausage.

You would if there’s little to no choice, like I did 30+ years ago during my unscheduled 2 nites stopover in Moscow.

2 Likes

ha ha … I know the scene.

Had a 24hr stopover en route to India in '92. All they gave us was a rock hard piece of black bread and some kind of rubber/salami crap !

1 Like

The food served to me foc in my complimentary palacial lodging was quite good actually. Also, one of the waitresses was a sweet eye candy. :grin:

1 Like

It’s the Calling card. They want those who need to know (to get warnings) to know. They are absolutely able to kill people in a subtle way if they really want to.