Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

I think it is more snuff for those involved in the execution and a video they circulated to boast about it.

1 Like

The highlighted concerns me. Through Wagner, the Russians use an old principle of past centuries: convicted criminals take up prison space and money for their upkeep. In wartime, you transform them into ‘soldiers’, put them on the first line after minimal training and get rid of them.

A winning formula, as it allows to spare the real armed forces while inflicting losses on the Ukrainians who don’t use that principle as far as I know, and lose real soldiers. Or do they do the same?

I read a report which says Russia has different “arm bands” if someone has like triple red it means they have HIV (or similar) and should not be rescused from the battlefield.

It’s subspecies level stuff.

1 Like

White Wagner bands means Hepatitis B or HIV it is said. These are the lowest priority to save and won’t get medical evac if at the front according to reports.

Why in the world would they leave the hatch open with all those drones flying around?

They abandoned the tank after it got hit several times (you can see it starts burning in one of the clips). Of course, I agree, not closing the hatch when you abandon it is unprofessional.

…unless of course they think driving tanks in that war is life shortening

Read that as drink driving tanks. :rofl:

Come to think of it, how many of those soldiers have been drinking or using drugs before going into battle?

1 Like
1 Like

I am very surprised, as government defence paper identified that had critical lack of NASAMS, but never the less support this as Ukraine needs more right now. But 2 additional firing units is a rather big donation for Norway.
Norway provides Ukraine with NASAMS ground-based air defence system - regjeringen.no

1 Like
2 Likes

On Bakhmut:

1 Like

My opinion based on extrapolation of what I have read the last two months:

Ukraine has had an uknown but high number of batallions previously earmarket for offence, decimated the last two months, to hold Bakhmut even after it got operationally encircled (and so all supply routes are shelled, so rotation takes heavy losses in and out) for reasons that seems political since the high ukrainian attrition only favours Russia in the long run. It is hard to understand and seems to be about denying Russia propaganda victory to great cost of own forces. Surely UA have had many months to create defense lines to fall back on.

2 Likes