Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

This is to raise military support and create ambiguity in a chaotic situation where they have to move fast. He needs loyalty of every military man he can get, but make no mistake, removing just Shoigu and Gerasimov is impossible and those making decisions in wagner knows this. They are just building an info-campaign where if Putin sides with their “enemies”, then “we are so sorry, but the president does not understand the situation and if he orders them to fire upon us, he must be removed too”.

The large missile attack on Wagner troops was also bogus, or at least their video was clearly fake. Don’t trust Prigozhin’s words, even though he is factual mostly (but this is to destroy the Kreml narrative and come across as a hero who stands up for the little soldier).

This is how I see it anyway.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Well said:
I love it how the whole of Russian Z-snakepit is now twisting hands in its dramatic rant:

“The Motherland is in danger, the Russian blood is being spilled, and a civil war is underway now”
“There’s now fratricide, a stab in the back upon the regular military that is heroically holding on to the front line amid overwhelming assaults”
“In the gruesome hour of hardship and trouble, men of honor need to show their integrity and save our common Mother Russia, which is waging a sacred defensive war with the most evil enemy.”
“No matter what happens now in Moscow, dear brothers, keep killing those hohols with anything you have in your hands. There’s nothing more important than Russia.”

You bunch of sorry-ass morons, with your delusional dictator obsessed with his wretched ego and idiotic pseudo-historic conspiracy theories, unleashed the biggest war of aggression in Europe since Adolf Hitler.

Because you thought you are here to rule the world, you were entitled to anything you want, and there was no one to say no and fight back.

You were sure you were going to have breakfast in Kyiv and then dine in Lviv, just like that.

As a result, some 16 months ago, you sustained a stunning, humiliating defeat in what was one of the lamest, most incompetent, and overconfident attempts to run a blitzkrieg operation against a large European nation.

You continued in the most absurd way possible, simply sweeping cities off the face of the earth only for the sake of declaring them “liberated” and claiming yet another “major victory over Nazis and NATO” in capturing yet another hog farm lost somewhere in Luhansk Oblast.

For many months, you were fighting your senseless 10-day “special military operation” the way not a single military power or a nation can afford with such gains.

Just for the sake of never admitting defeat, you did and normalized the most unimaginable things for the 21st century.

Atrocities and mass graves, masses of suicidal prisoners sent to die in meat grinder assaults, castration, beheading, mutilation, the leveling of major cities full of the civilian population, nuclear threats, bombing campaigns to strip a European nation of heating and electricity in the middle of winter, the worst man-made ecological disaster since Chornobyl, the unprecedented occupation and militarization of the biggest European nuclear power plant.

You sustained the most unbelievable failures that completely revealed what was underneath all those years of propagandistic bravado and eye-washing.

You turned the whole of Donbas into a depopulated desert of ruins and fields of dead bodies scattered as far as the eye can see. You senselessly slaughtered countless thousands of forcibly mobilized males of Donbas who were naive and foolish enough to trust and welcome you in 2014.

For your idiotic war that has no goal and no plan other than letting Putin sit on the throne for just another day, you raised a monster – a giant mercenary army, the meat-grinding machine that is now strong and bold enough to turn its jaws against you.

Now you poor pieces of Nazi scum, enjoy drowning in the pile of shit of your own making.

You are done.

Ukraine was your end.

You had it coming.

And history will remember this as the most insanely idiotic war ever.

5 Likes

Can’t help feeling sorry for the little Russian girl …

1 Like

Wagner statement (they have a damn good propaganda platform and are working ovetime):

1 Like

This is most likely true. They have certainly a lot of ammo now…

Strike in Voronezh:

2 Likes

Nice to see you again Magnus. I hope you are well.

If you have a chance to help me understand, what does Wagner want to do? Overthrow Putin? And then what? Install Prigozhin as President?

If they oust Putin will it end the war on Ukraine? And will it lead to peace? Or do you see more upheaval? Also, is there any prospect of Russia’s nuclear arsenal falling into his hands?

Any insight you can give will be gratefully received. It feels momentous.

2 Likes

Prigozhin certainly ‘crossed the Rubicon’, metaphorically speaking. The die is cast. Fascinating to watch if unfold. Getting to Moscow as quickly as possible would seem to be the play.

2 Likes

Some of your questions are some what hard since it is a fluent situation.

1. Wagner has, at least it’s Military Council, decided to overthrow the state as the war is going very badly. Lots of noise over loyalty to Putin, but obviously when you throw the dice you throw the dice and their leaders understands this. Note that prigozhin and wagner military council are very selective in what truths they drop (and they have dropped many big truths, destroying Kreml narrative). Imperrative for them is chaos and that Ministry of Defence forces are unable to coordinate effective defence against them. Right now, particularly before Putin’s speech, Rosgvardia and other units have looked at Wagner’s march, not firing a bullet. They have no idea who they should follow orders from. This is very important for Coup makers, since this needs to move fast to succeed. now of course, Putin has declared them traitors. We’ll see what happens in terms of support, very many are sympathetic to Wagner due to Prigozhin being more truthful about the war and the state of it. There is no doubt in my mind that many Wagner foot soldiers, perhaps most of them, do not really understand the events themselves even and most probably indeed thought that they were just going to overthtrow Shoigu. But a snowball rolls, and when you throw the dice, there is no way back.

2.Ousting Putin meaning peace ? Not immediately, note that Wagner forces thinks they are overthrowing Shoigu to fight the war more effectively and remove the corrupt leadership who gives terrible orders. They are not a peaceful bunch exactly. The question is what is the goal of prigozhin and Wagner Military Council. This is harder to answer. I think Prigozhin hopes to neogitiate a withdrawal from Ukraine on favourable terms for Russia, but this will be hard. In any event, the war won’t just stop.

1. On nukes. Yes, it can fall into their hands. In the Southern Military District, there are nukes as an example. But I don’t think Wagner will attack Strategic Forces since it serves no purpose. Prigozhi seems rational to me. He is a mafia boss, a cynic and without scruples, but nukes are nukes and i don’t think they will play a role; yet at least. Depends if they coup succeeds or turns into a full scale civil war with high intesity, then control of nukes is more important. Right now, it is chaos and sporadic fighting. Many Russian units have refused to follow orders, some seems to be in wait and see mode.

2. It is momentous !

3. This will have a MASSIVE impact on the war, on Russia’s ability to defend and go on offensive in ukraine. Right now, their forces in Ukraine are cut off.

4. I believe this yesterday was the beginning of the end of the war. But that does not mean it ends for a very long time. Historical examples are so many of defeated armies fighting on for months and even years.

2 Likes

I don’t have any particular insight, but thinking through it logically, the plan (knowing nothing of Russian politics), Prighozin gets to Moscow- broadcasts message to all of Russia, brings the troops home (buys loyalty of foot soldiers) - and pretends to be Lenin pulling Russia out of WWI.

But who knows, i just learned this guy’s name an hour ago lol.

2 Likes

Great to see you back Magnus, I hope your health is good.

Obviously, there is alot of what ifs at the moment.

A question to you and others, if Wagner take over Russia in a coup, will it be recognised by Nato? And if not will it allow more freedom to how they approach the war?

Evacuations of public buildings are taking place in Moscow.

The BBC Russia has reported evacuations of public buildings across Moscow as the Wagner rebels advance.

The broadcaster said museums near the Kremlin were being evacuated in Moscow.

There have been reports over the last few hours of the evacuation of the Tretyakov Gallery, the Pushkin Museum and the GES-2 House of Culture, the BBC added.

The Mega Belaya Dacha shopping centre and the Kvartal shopping centre were also evacuated in Moscow, it said.

Lol

And some stuff (notice time stamp much is many hours old but havent been posted):

3 Likes

Russia is such a big country, that whoever takes control, must be recogniced eventually. But not until the situation calms down maybe. Probably won’t calm down for quite some time.

Most ideal for NATO now, I think, is to not rock the boat. Say as little as you have to.

1 Like
2 Likes

Wagner forces on the way to Moscow was about here, 1.5 hours ago

2 Likes

I am sitting outside in sunny weather with my laptop with coffee, a craft beer some chicken and salad. Preparing for the Battle of Moscow in 2023. Best day of the war so far.

4 Likes

LOL !!!

2 Likes