Ryan GRAVENBERCH: 2024/25

Mac is like a skeleton key…doesn’t matter the shape we use or job we want him to do he’s up for it

4 Likes

https://x.com/1947prod/status/1830539233636819266

3 Likes

My wife spent the weekend away so when she got back I immediately hit her with a detailed match report that shebwas no doubt very interested in.

Anyway after a while she asked me how Wijnaldum was playing which is when I realised I’d been calling Gravenberch Wijnaldum the whole time… but to Ryan’s credit it still felt like an accurate description.

9 Likes

Shame on you. I’m very disappointed.

1 Like

4 Likes

Gravenberch ranks top for tackles (eight) and interceptions (seven), and second for total passes (176) of all Liverpool players after the opening three games. No Liverpool player has won more ground duels than the young Dutchman (15).

2 Likes

https://x.com/AnfieldSector/status/1830897281219920034

Koeman is such a wanker.

8 Likes

Still bitter over missing those friendlies in September last year.

I’d sack it off until he gets the sack which won’t be long.

I missed all the games this season, until our trip to old trafford . When I was watching the match, I thought this is a new signing that keeps dictating the play in our midfield. It was such an unusual feeling and I was shocked to hear Ryan’s name mentioned by the commentator.
I still cannot believe the level he plays at if he’s done that in the first games as well.
I hope this wonderful thing continues and that he’ll stay injury free.

1 Like

i forget that ryan gravy is only 22 years old

4 Likes

Oooooo Gravy.

I’ve been impressed. I do have to say.

1 Like

Does that mean that if you like him as a player you’re on the Gravy train? :joy:

5 Likes

" It’s a hell of a start, it could be made into a monster
If we all pull together as a team

And did we tell you the name of the game, boy?
We call it riding the gravy train"

Now that I have Pink Floyd stuck in my head, I’m just going to post “Have a Cigar” every time Gravy does something good.

https://x.com/ChampionsLeague/status/1837133361921634418

2 Likes

Probably his worst performance of the season today with how unexpectedly off target he was with his passing, but still did all the critical things we need out of that role…constantly available, protected the ball when receiving it under pressure, combative in defense.

if he can still be that good while having an off day then things are looking very rosy

6 Likes

Yes a few tired passes but still a top performance

Glad to read that you only talk shit in the election thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Worst performance of the season, and still at least a solid 7/10.

2 Likes

Personally I hope today doesn’t start any ‘he needs a rest’ calls. I’m not saying he shouldn’t be rotated to stay fresh, but I don’t think today was about fatigue but starting with a few poor touches to start the game and him allowing that to somewhat influence the rest of his performance.

As you’ve all stated, he wasn’t bad and I thought he finished the game really strongly.