Saudi Pro League and Sportswashing Projects

This is the reason they splashed out so much cash. BBC is covering this nothing League simple because there are some British players/managers. Do they (BBC) cover Dutch or Portuguese leagues regularly? I guess it’s (MbS League) getting good coverage in France too due to Benzema and Kante.

We’ll be subjected to a lot more when the Saudis
‘merge’ with Eufa and FIFA. It’s happened with golf and they’re going after Formula 1 also. Don’t be shocked, when the Saudi League is given a couple of places in the Champions League in the near future.

https://twitter.com/Football__Tweet/status/1691165818615177216?s=20

Premier League fan: “Fabinho can I have your shirt” scribbled on a scrappy piece of cardboard.

Saudi League fan: “Here Fabinho, have a Rolex.”

:studio_microphone: Carlos Tevez: "A lot of people criticised me because I went to China. But in reality, they don’t know my story. Listen, I’ll tell you something. When I went to Corinthians, it was a before and an after moment in my career.

With this transfer, I earned a lot of money. But, you know what I did? I told my agent that I did not want this money, I just wanted to buy 15 houses and get my family out of Fuerte Apache.

Nobody knows this, but I’m trying to support 15 families including my brothers, uncles, etc. And if you start counting, that’s like 60 people.

Everything I did was because I want the new generation of Tévez’s to be better, to have a good education and not to go through what I went through."

3 Likes

This is genuinely disgusting to watch.

3 Likes

FIFY

He fucking dropped it too!

Too slow to catch it

Thank fuck keita didn’t go to Saudi , he’d have sprained his wrist when he tried putting the watch on and then would have been stretchered off after damaging his back trying to pick it up :grimacing:

This is all predicated by him being able to play 90 mins and impress enough to be offered a Rolex in the first place - unlikely.

GIF by Wantering

To go along with what the league is

1 Like

For me… Fabinho is a shit for accepting it

Do you think Neymar was playing for passion at PSG?

I forget which Brazilian player it was in the 90s who said ‘we Brazilians are either playing for Brazil, or we are playing for money’

2 Likes

Too slow???

I never understood why one needs so many different cars, let alone several of the same one…

Good on Ighalo for at least being honest about it.

1 Like

Entourage needs proper rides too, represent

2 Likes

Well, as a cynical old git often says, people are fuckwits.

1 Like

How else is he going to get all these people to his house for lavish parties - collected in a meagre G-Wagon, taken to a 25 bed mansion…bet all sorts of madness can go on behind closed doors. Things that would get the average person executed.

1 Like

It might have been a Crolex stop-watch… The Arab guy dropping a hint :0)