Season Comparison - 2022/23 v 2023/24

7 Likes

just out of interest, what does PPD mean in place of 38?

Postponed I think.

Of the next 39 points available in the remaining fixtures last year we only picked up 20 out of 39 and 6 of them in the next 2 fixtures. Always believed this would be the period of the season when we really improve the most on last season game by game comparison.

forensic level analysis there big fella…

apart from the big blotch of yellow and red coming up, how did you manage to nut that out???

2 Likes

Yes, the improvement on last season is more obvious if you compare on a game by game basis. Match 25 last season was a 2-0 home defeat to Everton. It was our 4th successive home defeat. We were 6th with 40 points, 17 fewer than we have now. Amazing the difference having some CBs and fans back in the ground can make.

2 Likes

As @Hoosierred said, it’s the postponed game. I think it’s been rescheduled now but I can’t be arsed to rewrite the table until I have to.

1 Like

ahhh…postponed from this season.

cheers

You going to have to change the table, we playing Leeds next.

1 Like

I’ve already said that to him earlier in this thread. You’ll be hearing from my lawyers. Well. I say “lawyers”. It’s @SBYM. And you probably won’t hear from him, tbh. But either way, I’m miffed here. I’d like an apology.

and game #26 too, Arsenal game has been rescheduled as well. :sunglasses:

I refer everyone to my previous statement on the matter.

1 Like

I have @Kopstar on retainer.

1 Like

Comedy Central Eye Roll GIF by Inside Amy Schumer

1 Like

9 Likes
5 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

24/24. Pretty good going :+1:

1 Like

2 Likes