Season Comparison - 2022/23 v 2023/24

1 Like

The most astonishing thing I realized from updating this was that somehow this fucking season is only 8 games old.

2 Likes

So we can drop 6 more points this season to have an equal or just as good campaign as last year.

We’re gonna win the fucking league.

3 Likes

The bleeding stops here!

4 Likes

Aren’t we on course to having our biggest drop off from the season before?

Last seasons points tally 92. This season if you take ppg we’ll finish on 55/56…that’s Hodgson levels bad.

36-37 points worst off…sheeeeeesh.

We’ve recorded our highest rolling average xG against (1.70) since the start of the 2017/18 season.
The previous high was 1.58 ahead of our run to clinch top 4 in the injury disaster 2020/21 season.

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

Urghh… all that red hurts the eyes, but cheers for keeping it up, @Prolix!

2 Likes

Real shame we’ve still not found a way to play through a low block 10 man defence constantly or even set up so teams don’t just come to park the bus, i.e giving up more possession.

Cost us massively last season in the defeats to West Ham and Leicester and it’s no coincidence this season all our of losses have come as a result of having considerably more possession and yet the wins against Spurs Villa Leicester West Ham City all came when the possession was far more balanced out or in City’s case a lot less. Proven to be the longer we have the ball and more time we have to think about our next passing move the more clueless we are in offensive situations.

The 20/21 (Vvd, Gomez, Matip injuries) season after 18 games.

1 Like

2 Likes

Fucking bloodbath :man_facepalming:

Good fucking riddance.

1 Like

That’s nearly as red as our kit.

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

1 Like

How does it compare with the season previous I wonder.

Anyhow hopefully next has the same feeling as it did the season before last.

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

3 Likes