Season ticket waiting list

Trying to find any info/rumours on the forthcoming season ticket waiting list. My wife and I are season ticket holders however our son is currently sitting at about 650 on the list. Any info on how many tickets may become available? Hoping that following the validation ID scheme there may be more seats available than usual. Cheers

1 Like

Welcome TAN :partying_face:

Apparently they are making 649 available

2 Likes

Just messing with you.

You’d like to think that the fan update will release more season tickets.

Myself and my dad went on the waiting list in 1999 and it was only 2016 with the development of the main stand we got ours. 17 years was a long wait.

2 Likes

Thanks matey, our lad has been on the list since 2001so fingers crossed! He should qualify for the pensioners concession rate the way this is going! Concerned Incase they don’t release as many this year with the work on the Annie Road next season. Think the season ticket renewals finish in late May so prob find out after that. Thanks for your time YNWA

2 Likes

I think come the summer we’ll be more or less back to normal.

Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Most of the Euro venues are proposing 10-25k, so that should be the best we can expect to start with.

1 Like

Think by the time the season has started that will be a lot higher. Maybe just home fans to start with to cut down on fans travelling from area to area as much as possible. Wouldn’t be surprised to see that. But certainly by Christmas at the latest I can imagine there’ll be full stadiums if not from the off.

2 Likes

Won’t it be nice

I’ll never take it for granted again

3 Likes

Does anybody know 2here on the season ticket renewal page I can find the “manage series tickets” button? :nerd_face: