Serie A Discussion

They are renowned for having one of the better academies in Italy, but I always interpreted that more like Bilbao in Spain…it produces players for the first team and that they can sell for big profit rather than doing a chelsea type scattering of alumni all across the leagues.

Is there much difference in quality among Inter, Milan, Napoli and Juventus this season?

Are you sure you want to be including Juventus in that list? :rofl:

Milan currently losing 2-0 at home to Verona. If it stays that way Napoli have the chance to go 5 points clear tomorrow already after only 8 games if they can beat Torino at home.

Well damn, hell of a turn around from Milan. Excellent second half performance from them.

Milan 2-0 up with Bologna they got it back to 2-2, ref doing his best here to give Milan the win here mind.

To be fair on slow mo it looks nasty, down to 9 men now.

Maureen just got sent off for the Roma vs Napoli match. 10 min left to go.

1 Like

Juve down to -13 after 10 games compared to the league leaders and potentially another team tied with them.

1 Like

Lautaro signs a new deal with Inter until 2026.

Juventus might struggle for top four this season with the way they’re progressing. Only managed it at the end last season.

Maybe it’s just me but the two kits in this Roma vs Milan match have a pleasing aspect and contrast.

Yeah, -16 points compared to not one but two sides at the top is pretty concerning. Even for a club like Juve and still this early. Very difficult task.

I’m loving this little Napoli run. No big announcements, nobody talking about them, finished 5th last season, people (including me) thinking that 17/18 was their peak and real chance to win it.

I want them to finally go all the way so they can remember this let’s say “modern” Napoli generation.

1 Like

Another new contract at Inter, Nicolo Barella signs until 2026.

Next could be Brozovic, apparently they can’t agree on wages at the moment, Broz probably wants a “last” big payday while he’s at his peak.

1 Like

Napoli got some mean defense, conceded just four in 12 games.

Pioli signs a contract extension with Milan until 2023 with the option of another year.

1 Like

Scandals swirl around that club like flies on shit and have for decades. Should have disappeared forever when they got relegated to Serie C imo. Odious is being kind to them.

2 Likes

Have to say I was never a fan of them, saying that my team in the 90s was Parma :rofl:

Seen Venezia twice in the last week with this monstrosity on.

God knows why they’ve stuck Venezia on it in that kind of font which looks like they left the default text on when designing it.

1 Like