

They are so innocent they have shown this by trying there hardest to thawt the investigation at every turn that is just how you do it showing you are innocent.
Manchester City’s response

Manshamster City FC

Sham Sham Sham
So, if I’m reading this right, City are guilty of all charges, not 114 of 115. If it were 114 charges, then I could see being lenient, but all 115 charges, I’m sorry I just can’t put up with 115. They must be banished. ![]()
(post deleted by author)
Cheaty Cheaty Sham Sham
This very innocent club also claim that their commercial revenue is larger than Liverpool, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich. At a club that only become relevant on the global stage about 15 years ago.
Shocking that it turns out that isn’t true…
The brutality of the British press 99% of the time is a terrible thing.
However, in regards to this…
Yes the PL have finally grown a pair and are starting to stand up to them.
(post deleted by author)
Looks like those charges aren’t even related to their transfer dealings either - but I have to look at things like sales, especially those in batches to the same club, and wonder how much of this the other club ever actually paid and how much was just Man City’s own money somehow finding its way to them as “incoming”…



The appeal can focus on points of law, misunderstandings, or gross unfairness and that’s all. To this end they have 14 days to appeal and the appeal expected to be completed within a single five day block by a three-person panel, with the entire process not to exceed 12 weeks. The days of holding things up are over for them. Time’s up City. The punishment/sanctions will be deliberated once the appeal is over but I imagine the PL has a pretty good idea by now of what it will hit them with after nine years of lies, denials, obfuscation and obstruction. It’s got to be BIG!
Anyone reading between the lines on Masters statement where it says our clubs.
Guilty on all the financial charges, guilty of all but one on the failure to co-operate charges.
