Shamchester Cheaty* - 130 charges (and counting...) (Part 2)

So, is anyone honestly happy if these charlatans are allowed to stay in the game?

Burn the fucking club to the ground, I say!

1 Like

You’re not reading it right. One charge of failing to cooperate was not upheld.

1 Like

If thats the case, many other clubs also knowingly committed fraud. I therefore suspect that’s not the case, and its more likely off the book payments to players/agents/intermediaries, if there’s anything fishy in the transfers

Derek Motor’s second division group 1 north for them.

1 Like

It seemed somewhat obvious these sponsorship deals were dubious.

Weren’t they most followed on some social media channels but dropped off drastically on what’s app channels.

Says all you need to know.

Worth noting that what they’ve been found guilty of is not new. All of this wrongdoing has been discussed at length. I mean I was talking about the Fordham stuff in TIA days. UEFA also covered a lot of this too.

Finally there’s going to be a reckoning. First of several…looks at HMRC, the FA, UEFA…

2 Likes

Can the PL force their owners to sell? Does it get more ā€˜unfit’ than this?

That’s too high for them. I say The Dog & Duck Sunday Morning U/8’s Div 3 kick about.

No. But one of the bits discussed in the Libero podcast on the issue this week is that supposedly the new Independent Football Regulator does have the power to enforce that level of sanction.

1 Like

You think UEFA is going to revisit it ?

Well damn, back to feeling lenient… Not.

https://x.com/DKingTelegraph/status/2104820542268453213

It may not be relevant (because City won’t be qualifying for UEFA competitions for some time) but they’ll definitely be looking at the statements made by City on their more recent licensing applications.

1 Like

I fear you may be a sweet summer child after all.

I’m impressed that they are still going with ā€œcomprehensive body of irrefutable evidence exists in support of all of its positionsā€.

Radio Will GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

1 Like

https://x.com/Dominos_UK/status/2104977616419574107