SKY and BT PPV PL games

I tried finding a stream, but the one given on TAN infected my phone, (kept showing me pics and videos of ladies bottoms)…so I listened on my phone and LFCTV…

You spelt improved wrong.

3 Likes

I wondered what the bloody hell was happening…

The information didn’t come from Sly or BT, so we don’t know how many passes they actually sold. It is a figure from BARB, i.e. an estimated number of viewers. However, as in many households more than one person probably watched the match, it is reasonable to assume that there were substantially fewer than 110,000 passes sold.

Its at times like this (and during the precovid 3pm kickoffs) that I’m watching from another European broadcaster.

French Canal+ €19.90/mo, every PL game live, almost every Liverpool game in UHD, else HD. No VPN needed in the UK.

Or alternatively RMC Sport which also includes all CL.

Both have the significant benefit of no English commentators.

Times are reporting it’s being scrapped from the international break.

2 Likes

BBC as well

1 Like

Premier League clubs met on Thursday and reached a consensus to scrap the pay-per-view offering following this weekend’s round of matches. A formal decision is expected to be confirmed next week.

It is now anticipated all subsequent matches until at least the the end of the year will be broadcast on either Sky Sports or BT Sport at no extra charge.

1 Like

Kind of glad our Leicester game had been left without a channel.