Summer 2024 Transfer Window

Shola Shoretire released by Man Utd. Still one of the most talented players in the country I believe, issue for him is he just hasn’t grown. He’s still the same size he was as a 16 year old (and he was little back then!).

Originally from Newcastle and could be a good shout to go back there as they attempt to hoover up some young talent from big clubs.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hopefully he’ll fare better there than he did this season.

Adarabioyo has signed a contract at Chelsea after leaving Fulham on a free.

Vladan Kovacevic from Rakow to Sporting Lisbon for €4.8m.
Djordje Jovanovic from Basel to Partizan Belgrade on loan.
Bendeguz Bolla from Wolves to Rapid Vienna on a free.
Ebrima Colley from Atalanta to Basel for €1.6m.
Jeanuel Belocian from Rennes to Leverkusen for €15m.

Romano:

BREAKING: Bayern have reached an agreement on personal terms with João Palhinha! Contract ready, salary agreed and green light from the Portuguese midfielder who wants to make it happen. After being one step away from Bayern last summer, Palhinha’s now fully expected to finally join the club. Club to club talks to follow around €45m fee, as Sky Sport DE reported; negotiations to follow next week. After perfect professional behaviour this season for Palhinha despite Deadline Day chaos between clubs last August, he’s now expected to leave Fulham.

I’m not convinced he’s made for the absolute best sides (Bayern have to return to being that!) that want to be protagonists not only in wanting to win, but how they want to win also.

2 Likes

I like the links to Dario Osorio, he looks one talented boy and only 8m.

1 Like

It seems that Šeško will sign a new contract with Leipzig. He could be a potential option to replace Nunez next year, though Leipzig would inevitably fleece our club like they always do. There’s something about Šeško’s style of play that I like very much, though I’m not a big fan of the haircut or the tattoos.

1 Like

Patrick Pentz from Leverkusen to Brondby for €2.7m.
Skelly Alvero from Lyon to Werder for €4.7m.
Mamadou Sakho has signed for Torpedo Kutaisi (Georgia) as a free agent.

2 Likes

Omari Forson from United to Parma on a free.
Nediljko Labrovic from Rijeka to Augsburg for €2.5m.
Luis Alberto from Lazio to Al-Duhail for €11m.

1 Like

https://x.com/theathleticfc/status/1800880630831476833?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

£30m :joy:

Inb4 they take him on loan for free for year, promising to ‘really, really, 100% absolutely no question’ paying £30m a year later.

2 Likes

If Milan pay even half that much for Villa’s second choice RB then ties between RedBird and Villa’s American owner need to be investigated for evidence of this being an inflated related party transaction :joy:

2 Likes

Chelsea going after Duran.
Milan going after Cash.

Two of the most random moves I’ve heard lately.

Chelsea so fucked financially under PSR they couldn’t even afford the second Duran…

4 Likes

Romano:

HERE WE GO! Aleix Garcia, set to join Bayer Leverkusen from Girona for fee over €18m. Verbal agreement in place for Leverkusen to sign the Spanish midfielder after excellent season at Girona. Xabi Alonso wanted Garcia and he’s been crucial, as medical tests have also been booked for this week.

1 Like

https://x.com/TimesSport/status/1801352112879579351

This is actually a smart transfer, even if it is an expensive one.

Kaio Jorge from Juventus to Cruzeiro for €7.2m.
Rodrigo Gomes from Braga to Wolves for €15m.
Assan Ouedraogo from Schalke to Leipzig for €10m.
Luis Guilherme from Palmeiras to West Ham for €23m.
Lloyd Kelly from Bournemouth to Newcastle on a free.
Hiroki Ito from Stuttgart to Bayern for €23m.
Aleix Garcia from Girona to Leverkusen for €18m.

Lloyd Kelly to Newcastle fills the Dan Burn role. Ensuring an awkwardly tall and slow left back marauds the left flank of St. James for a few more years.

3 Likes

Don’t know much about Zirkzee, how good is he?

As for Olise, he’d be crazy to move to Chelsea. I assume that he can get any sort of money they’re willing to give him at any other top club but they are a mess and he surely isn’t willing to risk ruining his career before it’s even taken off?

1 Like