Summer Transfer Window 2020

Love that on that list Pobga gets a special ‘doesn’t really belong on this list of footballers’ star

1 Like

Also:

Gianluigi Donnarumma, Riqui Puig (Barca has a +2 option), Marten de Roon, Hakan Calhanoglu, Moussa Marega, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Otavio, Nikola Maksimovic, Juan Bernat, Joshua King, Giovanni Reyna, Elseid Hysaj, Jesse Lingard, Sergio Ramos, Fabian Schar, Demarai Gray, Robin Quaison, Lucas Vazquez, Romain Saiss, Jeffrey Schlupp, Aissa Mandi, Tomas Vaclik, Danilo D’Ambrosio, Danny Rose, Javi Martinez, Jonny Evans, Luka Modric, Jordan Amavi, Andros Townsend, Mamadou Sakho, Christian Benteke, Fabian Balbuena, Dwight Gayle, John Lundstram, Oriol Romeu, Patrick van Aanholt, Jack Cork, Juan Mata, Max Meyer, Marlos, Mateo Musacchio, Lars & Sven Bender, Islam Slimani, Jose Izquierdo, Jack Butland, Johann Berg Gudmundsson, Troy Deeney, Stevan Jovetic, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Marcos Rojo, Victor Moses, David Luiz, Sokratis, Tyrick Mitchell, DeAndre Yedlin, Olivier Giroud, Lars Stindl

9 Likes

Juventus is going to have a field day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

screw Juventis…

I’ll be having wet dreams on my first FM21 save :laughing:

2 Likes

JLingZ??? :flushed: :flushed:

2 Likes

Leaving football and focusing on their secondary business?

2 Likes
4 Likes

At last. He must have been in terrible shape.

1 Like

The Athletic:

Karlan Grant is on course to complete his transfer from Huddersfield Town to West Bromwich Albion by Friday with a deal finally agreed between the clubs, reports Steve Madeley.

Grant is poised for a medical at West Brom on Thursday ahead of a transfer which, if completed, is understood to be worth around £15 million.

Fulham are expected to complete the signing of defender Terence Kongolo from Huddersfield on Thursday in a deal worth up to £7 million including add-ons, reveal David Ornstein and Peter Rutzler.

The initial fee is understood to be in the region of £4 million and the 26-year-old Netherlands international completed a medical on Wednesday.

Kongolo departs Huddersfield two years after becoming their club-record signing in an £18 million move from Monaco.

F*ckin ell, Huddersfield really got that one wrong.

2 Likes

TBF, I had him signed on FM a couple of times and always found he developed into a pretty decent CB. Seeing how poor he really was when he signed for Huddersfield broke my faith in FM being good for scouting :wink:

3 Likes

Victor Moses from Chelsea to Spartak Moscow on loan.

2 Likes

:joy:

How old is he???

1 Like

Karlan Grant from Huddersfield to WBA for £14.8m.
Steven Defour has signed for Mechelen on a free.

1 Like

He’s as old as Moses.

5 Likes

He’s some youth footballer that plays for United - bags of potential - he just needs to let it out the bag. I think he’s about 20 still…

2 Likes
1 Like

Is that the most West Ham story ever?

3 Likes

Dubbed as the English Iniesta?? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

The Athletic:

Watford have rejected an offer of £25 million from Crystal Palace for their Senegalese forward Ismaila Sarr, reports Dom Fifield. The player is now set to remain at the Championship club beyond this evening’s 5pm deadline.

Crystal Palace are set to reunite Jack Butland with his former England manager Roy Hodgson, reports Dominic Fifield. Palace are signing the goalkeeper from Stoke City on a three-year deal after Wayne Hennessey suffered an injury on international duty for Wales.

1 Like

Harvey Elliott to Blackburn rumor is interesting. I know Klopp wants to keep the players he like close to him, but the kid will definitely benefit from more pitch-time.

2 Likes