Summer Transfer Window 2022

That move looked to be dead…

1 Like

Gabriel Veron from Palmeiras to Porto for £9.1m.

1 Like

wonder if he is ‘juan’ to watch

1 Like
2 Likes

That last name is a gambling conspiracy theorists wet dream!

Vedat Muriqi from Lazio to Mallorca for £8.3m.
Christos Tziolis from Norwich to Twente on loan.
James Lea Siliki from Rennes to Estoril on loan.
Tiago Ilori from Sporting Lisbon to Pacos Ferreira on loan.

1 Like

Santiago Ascasibar from Hertha to Cremonese on loan.
Pierre Lees-Melou from Norwich to Brest for £2m.
Ozan Kabak from Schalke to Hoffenheim for £4.5m.
Ronael Pierre-Gabriel from Mainz to Strasbourg on loan.
Nicolas Tagliafico from Ajax to Lyon for £3.7m.

Hm, interesting. I believe he had a deal lined up with Barca a while ago, which obviously fell through. Or maybe just interest from Barca, but then Ajax wouldn’t let him go.

Anyway, would have thought he’d go for a higher fee.

Ben Mee is a Bee! From Burnley to Brentford on a free, 2-year deal.

3 Likes

Is he Rory’s son? And if so can he throw it in the box from about 50 yards.

2 Likes

He actually is, in fact.

2 Likes

Haha I did think he had a likeness.

My absolute favorite name for in game commentary

And for Vietnamese sandwiches…

On Tagliafico, I’m sure this is wrong but I have this lingering desire to pronounce his name the way my uni pronounced it. They have a Tagliafico Hall but it is universally pronounced the same as “Tolliver.” I have no idea why but it is supposedly named after an Englishman, maybe someone on this site randomly knows why this is?

1 Like

One of the players in our women’s team can throw the ball longer than his dad she has a very perculiar technique but very effective they have scored quite a few goals from one of those and they didn’t use the man’s coach dedicated to that skill?

2 Likes

How is that a question?

I had the same thought?

My left hand index finger was on caps lock for some reason and when I pressed on the L with right hand middle finger my little finger must have pressed on the ? Somehow but was my post that unimportant that the only thing you could comment on was punctuation?

Looks like Barca hijacking another player orf of Chelsea. Keep it rolling. I don’t understand how clubs keep screwing up though. Its clearly possible to make contact with players beforehand and have some sort of verbal agreement ready (as Barca had with Rafinha). Why then do so many clubs keep making mistakes, going for players who don’t really want to come or are waiting for another offer? Is it ineptitude or something else?

Considering the clubs involved in these sort of half cooked dealings (Arsenal with Edu, United with Murtough, Chelsea without a DoF at all), it would seem as if its ineptitude. Tottenham have a much more experienced person in charge of things and it shows in how efficiently they have gotten their deals done. Anyone has a better idea of why so many clubs are looking like they’ve been shooting with a blindfold? :thinking: