Summer Transfer Window 2022

And for Vietnamese sandwiches…

On Tagliafico, I’m sure this is wrong but I have this lingering desire to pronounce his name the way my uni pronounced it. They have a Tagliafico Hall but it is universally pronounced the same as “Tolliver.” I have no idea why but it is supposedly named after an Englishman, maybe someone on this site randomly knows why this is?

1 Like

One of the players in our women’s team can throw the ball longer than his dad she has a very perculiar technique but very effective they have scored quite a few goals from one of those and they didn’t use the man’s coach dedicated to that skill?

2 Likes

How is that a question?

I had the same thought?

My left hand index finger was on caps lock for some reason and when I pressed on the L with right hand middle finger my little finger must have pressed on the ? Somehow but was my post that unimportant that the only thing you could comment on was punctuation?

Looks like Barca hijacking another player orf of Chelsea. Keep it rolling. I don’t understand how clubs keep screwing up though. Its clearly possible to make contact with players beforehand and have some sort of verbal agreement ready (as Barca had with Rafinha). Why then do so many clubs keep making mistakes, going for players who don’t really want to come or are waiting for another offer? Is it ineptitude or something else?

Considering the clubs involved in these sort of half cooked dealings (Arsenal with Edu, United with Murtough, Chelsea without a DoF at all), it would seem as if its ineptitude. Tottenham have a much more experienced person in charge of things and it shows in how efficiently they have gotten their deals done. Anyone has a better idea of why so many clubs are looking like they’ve been shooting with a blindfold? :thinking:

Kounde? How reliable is the source saying Barca have got him?

No I don’t think its done yet, but considering that player seems to be preferring Barca, and its looking like they might be selling off another percent of their rights, I could see if happening. Especially if the player is really set on it.

1 Like

Hope it happens, would enjoy watching Chelsea struggle this coming season!

1 Like

Word from Romano is that Chelsea have officially submitted the bid without getting a green light from the player. And word from Barca sources is that they have been in touch with Kounde, and have told him that they will come for him after they ‘prepare’ their bid. Knowing Barca, that might take another two weeks while Chelsea are left stewing. :rofl:

It just seems bizarre to me. You’d think they’d learned from Rafinha to speak to the player first.

1 Like

No doubt due to Boehly being a novice in football transfers, was very strange him appointing himself as interim DOF imho.

1 Like

Gerard Romero reported it. Don’t know much about him, but I’ve seen his name mentioned here and there in transfer rumours and stories.

It’s been a back and forth story all summer this. One week he’s going to Chelsea, the next he’s off to Barca. Lately, it’s been said Barca probably wouldn’t be able to afford the fee Sevilla wanted, which seemed to have cleared the way for Chelsea.

Friday it was reported Barca were out of it and he would go to Chelsea. Then yesterday Romero said Sevilla and Barca had come to an agreement.

So then I guess we’ll see if they can actually register him…

2 Likes

Romero has a huge channel on Twitch, with around ten thousand Catalans watching along every time he comes on. Could mean any one thing, either he’s good, or just pure entertaining. I think its more of the former than the latter.

1 Like

Last time Lingard was allowed to play football he was excellent for West Ham. Then Man Utd blocked him leaving the club permanently only to freeze him out of the match day squad.

3 Likes

Gaston Avila from Boca to Royal Antwerp for £3.9m.
Will Smallbone from Southampton to Stoke on loan.
Luiz Gustavo from Fenerbahce to Al-Nassr on a free.
Kristijan Bistrovic from CSKA Moscow to Lecce on loan.
Wesley from Villa to Levante on loan.
Jose Callejon from Fiorentina to Granada on a free.
Jannes Horn from Koln to Bochum on a free.
Zinho Vanheusden from Inter to AZ on loan.
Ridvan Yilmaz from Besiktas to Rangers for £3.6m.
Troy Parrott from Tottenham to Preston on loan.
Manor Solomon from Shakhtar to Fulham on loan.
Valentin Castellanos from NY City to Girona on loan.
Mateusz Wieteska from Legia Warsaw to Clermont for £1.1m.
Yan Couto from City to Girona on loan.
David Lopez from Espanyol to Girona on loan.
Luis Milla from Granada to Getafe for £4.5m.

Scamacca has offically joined West Ham

1 Like

Can Bozdogan from Schalke to Utrecht on loan, £450k fee.
Mathys Tel from Rennes to Bayern for £18m.
Ignasi Miguel from Getafe to Granada on loan.
Nordi Mukiele from RB Leipzig to PSG for £10.8m.
Alvaro Fernandez from United to Preston on loan.
Gianluca Scamacca from Sassuolo to West Ham for £32.4m.

Can he do the Fandango?

1 Like

Jaden Philogene-Bidance from Villa to Cardiff on loan.
Federico Bonazzoli from Sampdoria to Salernitana for £4.5m.
Min-jae Kim from Fenerbahce to Napoli for £16.2m.
Kevin Mbabu from Wolfsburg to Fulham for £6.3m.
Oussama Idrissi from Sevilla to Feyenoord on loan.
Manu Sanchez from Atletico Madrid to Osasuna on loan, £180k fee.
Ruben Vinagre from Sporting Lisbon to Everton on loan.
Bogdan Mykhaylichenko from Shakhtar to Anderlecht on loan.
Osaze Urhoghide from Celtic to Oostende on loan.
Victor Palsson from Schalke to D.C. United for £450k.
Elvis Rexhbecaj from Wolfsburg to Augsburg for £1.5m.
Chris Richards from Bayern to Palace for £10.8m.