TAN Greatest: Invention. Currently experiencing technical issues

I voted for Ellen Ripley. It was a very difficult decision because Princess Leia is an iconic character too.

1 Like

2 more people have voted for Leia this morning.
cary elwes who are you are we enemies GIF

1 Like

I`m in Princess Lea camp, it is what it is. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Figures.

1 Like

Voting has now closed.

A surprise success for Princess Leia in the final; I honestly thought that Ripley was going to win this from the outset.

A celebratory ham and shiny gold bikini are in the post to the winner; meanwhile, @Kopstar can go and cry in the corner, pondering the incredulity of it all.

Maybe he now understands how Remainers felt back in June 2016. :wink:

Thanks to all who participated. :+1:

8 Likes

:joy:

Wicked

The only explanation is that voters simply could not have understood what they were voting for, amirite?

Absolute travesty that Leia even got to the final, let alone won the thing. She snogged her own fucking brother for fucks sake!

Ah well, there was no Villanelle in the competition from the start so I can console myself that it was void ab initio :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right, next up - best non-human fictional character of all time?
Some suggestions…

brian suck in GIF by Family Guy

arnold schwarzenegger terminator GIF

predator GIF

alien ridley scott GIF by foxhorror

Star Wars Dancing GIF

not lying guardians of the galaxy GIF

1 Like

Where is Root

1 Like

@Klopptimist sent me a PM a couple of weeks ago, suggesting that the next vote be on the best story of all time. I suspect that that may be a bit too broad a subject- although he is more than capable of making his case here- but I can see where he is coming from.

All suggestions for the next vote are welcome. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Do you mean Groot?

HaHa… Of course I do :0))

1 Like

we could have ‘best character costume to awaken a teenage boys imagination for the fairer sex’…

just to see Kopstar spontaneously combust…

2 Likes

@HometownZero has given me an idea; so as not to disappoint everyone when I reject their ideas, the next vote will be on

Greatest Comedy Series

Nominations are now open; hopefully, we can get to 32 and start from there.

1 Like

1 Like

Al Bundy… Married With Children :+1:

Only Fools and Horses.

3 Likes

*edit

‘best intergalactic character costume used in a 1980s movie and involving a golden bikini to awaken a teenage boys imagination for the fairer sex’…

3 Likes

:rofl: OF&H Got to be clear favourite in all of this…
Reckon a handicap is needed to even things up

1 Like

flash gordon GIF by Maudit

3 Likes