TAN PL Prediction League 24-25 - Now Open

Nothing like missing the first few rounds of the game to put together a strong title challenge :joy:

I’m not making any predictions until we have a complete midfield and defence.

Sitting this year out then?

1 Like

I would like to give it a go this year, not been involved before, how do I register?

I think I may have worked it out, can you see me in the TAN league?

You have to predict the result of every match for the whole season… if you’re waiting for all 20 teams to have a complete midfield and defence you may be waiting some time… or forever in Everton’s case.

Sounds like way too much work,tbh.

1 Like

I forget after first few weeks.

First game tomorrow night, don’t forget to make your picks.

Good luck to everyone this season.

Can’t happen as you get a reminder email if you forget it. That’s why even I made it last season until the end. :joy: And it’s really not much work, it’s done in 5 min.

Oh, I need more than emails :rofl:. They tried, but I prevailed.

Sorry mate, as mentioned in the fantasy football thread I’ve been away on holiday and unable to log into the forum until today.

I’ve just approved you and @Sweeting for the league!

Ahhh it’s good to be back!

Impressive start from our “newbies” @Zac and @Sweeting, not sure what’s happened to @ShadesOfRed during the off-season though!

Capture

I won’t lie, had a bad week and forgot to make all my selections.

The second round of fixtures starts tonight, don’t forget to make your picks… yes, I’m talking to you @ZinedineBiscan, @HippyChopper, @aussielad, @Dutch and @Semmy!

1 Like

My plan is to never predict a Liverpool win (unless it turns out my guesses actually are influencing the result and in that case I’ll change my approach).

1 Like

Damnit!

Incredible performance from @Livvy this week, good to see you back to your best!

With @ShadesOfRed blowing the cobwebs off too… that top 3 is looking familiar.

oh baby. started off the season in the cellar, climbing up to 5th. quite a logjam in the top4 will be tough to crack that nut.

2 Likes

Typical of me to finally get to the top of the table and then forget about the midweek fixtures immediately after :joy:

1 Like