TAN PL Prediction League 24-25 - Now Open

Attempting to will Everton to lose by predicting losses for them clearly isn’t working for me…

Unlike Britain, we have a change of leadership! :scream:

Our title race is even closer then the PL - four horse race! :joy:

Oh god, does that mean I’m Villa? :frowning_face:

1 Like

well, that would make me Arsenal…which is not something I am comfortable with!

1 Like

At least you’re not City. :pensive:

I have been shitting the bed this season. well played to the top 4 what a tight race

1 Like

‘Our’ top 4 is still very close … my instincts are telling me it is going to be 2-2 against Spurs today but I hate not backing the team to win … decisions, decisions …

We have a new champion!

Final standings:

Congrats to @Zac, Dublin Red led the table for most of the season, but Zac had an unbelievable month, shooting him to the top.

Meanwhile, after coming 3rd, I’m clearly the Liverpool of the league and so can feel slightly smug about that :joy:

2 Likes

We need to talk about Sweeting
:cry:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, this is one of the proudest moments of my life, I would like to thank my wife for her constant support over this long season, but most of all Chris Sutton for his surprisingly accurate BBC football predictions, when I had forgotten to submit my Superbru predictions at 2.55pm on a Saturday afternoon and needed to make some quick decisions …

3 Likes

I think he gave up in like week 2 or 3 lol

He clearly noes nufink about footy, innit?

I’ve refreshed the prediction league for next season, you may already have received an invite if you played last year, for anyone else:

Join TAN PL Prediction League 24-25, my Premier League Predictor league on Superbru! You can find my pool here:

https://www.superbru.com/premierleague_predictor/pool.php?p=12836672

or by downloading the Superbru Football app from ‎Superbru Football on the App Store and searching for the league with code:

aeondell

3 Likes

Bump… get those teams in guys

I forgot about this - when’s the deadline?

There isn’t one as such, if you miss the start of the season you’re putting yourself at a disadvantage versus those who got their predictions in for round 1!

I think you can pretty much put in predictions just before the match kicks off - I’ve had weeks where I’ve missed an early kick-off but got the rest in in time for the remainder of the round.

If you’ve not played before though I might need to allow you into the league, so give me a bit of a heads-up for that!

1 Like

Lil bump for this, I’m not around tomorrow so this is pretty much the last reminder for anyone still waiting to sign up, before the first round of matches.

Just five of us so far - so get those names in!

1 Like

I joined via the link above, made some picks but can no longer see the TAN table.

The site can be really annoying in some regards, I’ve actually just bookmarked the table page as I can’t find it otherwise :joy:

Try here: https://www.superbru.com/premierleague_predictor/pool.php?p=12836672#tab=leaderboard

1 Like

For any other first-timers, be aware that I won’t be able to validate your membership (which I think needs to happen for you to score points) after tonight before the first matches.

Anyone who has taken part before should be able to join without issue though hopefully.

2 Likes

So, three rounds in, very impressive start by redfanman with ZinedineBiscan sitting nicely in second place. I went for a draw against Man U … that was a silly mistake!

2 Likes