TAN’s first birthday

The forum was opened to the masses on 5th September last year; any plans in place to mark the anniversary this weekend? :thinking:

I propose we have a forum whip-round to get a nice big cake for @ISMF1 , the man who does most of the hard work behind the scenes.

13 Likes

second only to discobot…

4 Likes

I haven’t seen @discobot for a while. Where da feck are ye?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

Sign Mbappe.

Abort previous order. Sign Mbappe for Liverpool FC.

1 Like

looking forward to seeing Discobot vs ARD debate some neurotic side point about something we dont want to know about…

2 Likes

Jurgen Klopp Sport GIF by Liverpool FC

Its been a brilliant first year for TAN, but as I always say its a massive group effort. @Hope.in.your.heart @Mascot @Nikola @Arminius @ZinedineBiscan all contribute massively behind the scenes.

A big thank you for all the Patreons, you help keep the lights on.

I am really pleased to see how the community has come together over the last year. Been some great debate. Its the community that really makes this place. The indivudal contributions you all make.

Looking forward to many years ahead, and trophies :wink:

15 Likes

Thank you @ISMF1 and all the mods! :clap:

7 Likes

Congrats, and thanks for keeping the family alive.
I was worried I’d have to go back to RAWK.

:partying_face:

1 Like

What a suck-up. Ass licker.

kiss my ass a mans butt GIF

And yes, thanks to the best mods in the whole wide world. This is the best forum by far in the millions of forums out there, not just in football but across all categories. I am so honoured to be part of this forum and what the mods have done here is nothing short of what Superman has done for Earth.

Fixed for an accurate reference
the rock eyebrow GIF

This past year been great, love you all fellows. :heart: